• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

My Vintage/Retro room

It seems weird to me having the TV on the floor.
  2. M

TI/99 4a clone

Instead of a cartridge socket, you could incorporate the functionality of the FG99.
  3. M

I-R-O-N-Y

Put like that it sounds like people do not care what they create so long as they make a profit.
  4. M

[TI99/4a] Looking for some recommendations

Popular add-ons include nanopeb which gives 32k ram, serial port and emulates 3 400kb disks on an SD card, also there is the FG99 which allows you to load most if not all cartridges from an SD card, then there is the TIPI which connects an Raspberry-PI to your TI I am not familiar with this...
  5. M

Shipping floppies.

I think some people may see them as a challenge:)
  6. M

Shipping floppies.

Exactly, When I sent two 5.25" floppy disks to someone, I used a thick cardboard box that you could almost stand on, with additional packing inside.
  7. M

Shipping floppies.

Somebody sent me an 8" floppy disk once, it was bent in the post.
  8. M

The move is complete, but the tweaking has only just begun

When I click on a thread it takes to the last post, how do I get the first post of a thread I have not read yet without going first to the end and then selecting page 1?
  9. M

How old is my computer?

I bought a Compaq PC years ago, it runs Vista, is there any way of finding out when I first used the machine, maybe creating the first file perhaps, how could i find this date? TIA
  10. M

New topics not working

Edit: New topics is now working, can we have an unread posts button again please.
  11. M

What Adblocker can I use?

I am using Vista and Firefox, tonight all my add-ons disappeared, I tried to download them again but FF said the add-on "could not be verified", so it was not downloaded. Does anyone know an adblocker that will run on my system? Thanks.
  12. M

Forgetfull new post function

I have noticed that when I click on new posts a second or third time, it is not the same list as it was before, by which I mean that this session I clicked new posts the first time and got 17 threads, after reading a couple of threads, I clicked new posts again to see if any new posts were added...
  13. M

Ti 990/ds990 ???

I've spent a couple of days googling for information about these systems, A lot of hits but few sources and what there was, was very shallow. So can anyone tell me about these systems, where they the same machines? aimed at different markets? names changed for some reason? Thank you for any...
  14. M

Just curious about PET disk drives

I saw a picture in a magazine in the late seventies (I think), showing a dual disk drive that straddled the monitor like a saddle on a horse, were these common?, relable?, do you have or still use them?
  15. M

when I look at the new posts page, it might read as follows page 1 1 to 25 of 38 posts page 2 26 to 37 of 37 posts And I wondered if one post is getting lost between pages? or the forum software has an "undocumented feature":p Thanks.
  16. M

MK 14 Assembler wanted

I remember when I had an MK 14 in 1978, I also had an Assembler program for it, it came in the form of three sheets of paper, comprising instruction manual and hex code that had to be entered into the MK 14 and saved to tape, I no longer have an MK 14 but I am hopeful of getting one one day. I...
Back