• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Rare Xerox Mouse on EBay

Here's a nice auction for a rare Xerox Mouse. Does somebody know for what system this mouse is ??? Regards
  2. M

Pascal Strings in MASM

Hi guys, how can i declare a Pascal String in MASM. I already tried the following: PString MACRO str DB @SIZESTR (str) DB str ENDM The error lies in the second line ('DB str'). The Assembler says that the constant value is too large ! Is there a intrinsic function in MASM ?? The Macro is...
  3. M

My Collection of Old Windows SDKs

Hi, i present you my collection of old Windows SDKs: Windows 1.03 SDK Windows 2.03 SDK Windows 3.0 SDK Windows 3.1 SDK Windows for Workgroups 3.1 SDK Please share any SDK which is not listed here. I'm especially interested in SDKs for Windows/286 Windows/386 !!!! Download Page is here EDIT...
  4. M

WTB: NeXT Keyboard & Mouse

Hi, i'm searching for a NeXT Keyboard & Mouse. It could be Non-ADB or ADB, but I prefer the ADB-Models. Offers only from germany please ! If have one or both of the items, please send a E-Mail with price to: moeller.akt _at_ googlemail.com Don't forget to send pictures ! With regards, Martin
  5. M

Microsoft C

Microsoft C is a family of C compilers. The first version, Microsoft C 1.0, was not written from scratch, but based on Lattice C. Until version 4.0, it was K&R-Only. One property is, that arguments in a function definition need to be defined in the 'old' K&R (Kernigham & Ritchie) way. For...
  6. M

Obscure MessageBox Window

Hi guys, I currently developing an Windows application which prints various system informations. (Maybe you remember the Thread 'CPU detection utility'). One development aim is, that it even runs under Windows 1.x. At the beginning the Application should show a MessageBox with text 'test' and...
  7. M

[ReQuEsT] Microsoft Interface Manager

Hi @all, does somebody has a version of this pre-Windows ? I know its a very rare thing, but I would like to test with an emulator. If somebody is interested in early developer releases of Windows, you can get them at WinWorldPC (wdl1.winworldpc.com) and oscollect.old-dos.ru ! Some additional...
  8. M

32-Bit arithmetic, using 16-Bit Instructions

Hi, does someone knowns some assembly source which does 32-Bit Integer Arithmetic using only 16-Bit Instructions. I thought about the Operations Add, Sub, Mul and Div. I already searched using Google, but didn't found anything !!!! With regards, Martin
  9. M

[DOS Programming] Get Free Memory

Hello to all, I do i programmatically get the free conventional, XMS, XMA and EMS Memory ? Which function (interrupt) must i call ? I'm about writing an System Information Utility. Thanks in advance, Martin
  10. M

CPU/FPU Detection Program / Routines

Hello People, I present a program to detect the installed CPU/FPU. The program is written in NASM. It determines the following CPUs: - 8086/8088 - 80186 - 80286 - 80386, and so on, up to the newest processor available. FPU supported: - 8087 - 80287 - 80387 The Source Code...
Back