• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. F

WTB HP 98036A serial I/O card

Hello all, I recently acquired a HP 9825 and have a project planned that will need serial i/o. If anyone has one of these interfaces they'd care to sell, I would be interested in visiting about it. Thanks, Tom
  2. F

WTB Decmate II mainboard

Would like to buy a Decmate II motherboard, does not have to have the CPU. Thanks, Tom
  3. F

Decmate II keyboard problem

Hello all, I've got a Decmate II that has a keyboard issue. I've tested with a LK401 that I use with my Rainbow 100 system, keyboard works fine with the Rainbow but gives a error 48 with the Decmate. I've had a look at the motherboard, tracing pins 14 & 15 from the db15 connector to a series...
  4. F

WTB Decmate II motherboard

Hello, Would like to buy a Decmate II motherboard. Doesn't have to include the Harris 6120. Thanks, Tom
  5. F

Decmate 2 error codes

Posted this to CCTalk, but thought I'd run it up the flag pole here as well. Just picked up a Decmate 2 and have managed to get a monitor, keyboard and boot disk (I think) setup for it, but when I attempt to boot it, I'm getting alternating error codes 17 and 19(on different boot attempts)...
  6. F

What Happened to Nekochan.net????

Anybody know what happened to the Nekochan site? Haven't been able to get the site to load up since last Thursday or Friday.
  7. F

HP 85A Video Board

Hello, Looking for a HP 85 video board or flyback transformer for same. Thanks, Tom
  8. F

HP 2113e I/O

Hello all, Just picked up a HP 1000e series, it came loaded with 640k in memory but not a single I/O card. I've been reading up on what might be a good set up for a terminal and paper tape I/O (to hook an emulator to) but there seems to be a dizzying number of serial and drive boards that I'm a...
  9. F

Score!! DTR-2 w/keyboard

Hey all! Just needed to share with someone who gets it! Picked it up off ebay for reasonable dollars. It arrived today inspected it, externally looked in good condition. Battery is of course junk but can be rebuilt. No stylus, dang!! Plugged in my RS power (set it to 12vDC center positive)...
  10. F

WTB Televideo ts-803 Keyboard

Hello! I was recently given a Televideo TS-803 (early 80's vintage) sans keyboard. The original owner has misplaced the keyboard (but looking for it) and I would be interested in picking up a replacement. Unfortunately, ebay has not been forthcoming over the last month or so. Thanks...
Back