• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

Computime Q/T clock calendar partlist needed

Hi ! I obtained an unpopulated clock calendar board as decribed in that manual http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/s100c/misc/ct102.pdf. Is there anyone who can provide a partlist of that board, the schematic in the manual are partly unreadable. Especially the values of resistors and capacitors...
  2. R

Zenith Z-100 boot ROM image wanted

He has a different one :D Here are the pictures of my Z100 motherboard, video and model number. So you can see the board type, the memory chips, the jumper settings .... Regards Roman (unfortunately i shot the power supply, so it has to be fixed before using the Z100 again)
  3. R

Alloy Engineering DS-100 info needed

If this is your card then chip 14 is a 7406N and chip 20,21 are Zilog Z6132-6PS (4Kx8 QSRAM). Roman
  4. R

Zenith Z-100 boot ROM image wanted

Boot rom content Boot rom content Here is the content of my Z100 boot eprom (Intel 27128-3) (ignore the .txt extension, it's a .bin file) Roman
  5. R

Poorly Philips P2000C

Hi JonB ! Here are the contents of the eeproms. Hope that helps.:D Roman
  6. R

SB180FX boot eprom failure - content needed

Hi, i recently found a SB180FX (9 MHz) board. Unfortunately the boot eprom is defect. Is there anyone who can provide me the content of this eprom ? Thank you. Roman PS.: i already mailed to Scott but until now no reply :(
Back