• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. D

sanyo mbc 550 michtron copy protection removal help

ok, so if this is inappropriate please say so but the software is 34-35 years old now and I really think it's time it was cracked for archival purposes and emulation use. I'm afraid the disks are going to go bad any day now. surprised they still work. so they games I have which are all original...
  2. D

tandy 1000hx with 640kb memory board and rs232 board. work with a zip drive?

tandy 1000hx with 640kb memory board and rs232 board. Has anyone gotten this to work with a zip drive? I have the purchased utility palmzip and it works successfully with my tandy 1000tl same zipdrive and same 3 partition 32megs each disk. It installs the util , can switch to drive d,e or f...
  3. D

RARE!. Time Bandit on the sanyo mbc 550 video if anyone is interested.

I have also added a sanyo mbc 550 video of Time Bandit Made for this rather obscure system. I have other good games for it as well. I wanted to post this because I only see screen captures of the 550 with green text and rarely ever colour graphics that show what it could do. Although I have to...
  4. D

Sanyo MBC 550 compatible CRT 70 colour monitor & any Michtron software for 550

Sanyo MBC 550 compatible CRT 70 colour monitor & any Michtron software for 550
  5. D

I have updated and added some new sanyo mbc 550 software to my simple website.

I have updated and added some new sanyo mbc 550 software to my simple website. Scroll to the bottom to get the sanyo bundled office programs such as wordstar & calcstar I have also add 3 games & disk images but they won;t run unless someone knows how to a) chnages their code in assembler to...
  6. D

Games for Sanyo I Am looking For

I have Demon Seed, I have Cash Man, I even Have Time Bandit for sanyo (Though I cannot make a copy of it due to disk Corrupt sector protection, If anyone can solve this or a suggest how to it would be appreciated) I am trying to find / get a copy of the other game here, Thunder Chief. I have...
  7. D

Sample Colour Digitized Screens On My Sanyo MBC 550 in 8 colours 640 x 200 graphics

Converted with my own homemade graphics conversion program. Graphics are on actual Sanyo MBC 550 Computer in 8 colours 640 x 200 graphics.
  8. D

does anyone have any sanyo mbc 550/555 software?

I am converting my old disks into disk images to use on the mess emulator. It works. I am now trying to track down any other software or disks that might be available. Specifically looking for time bandit, major motion, cash man demon seed and others. I am looking for disks or disk images. Thanks
Back