• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

Apple FDHD (SuperDrive) 3.5" external drive

I have an Apple FDHD (SuperDrive) 3.5" external drive used on most Macs with a floppy port and can be used on the Apple IIe and IIgs with the appropriate controller card. Has some faint marker writing on each side that can most likely be removed but I didn't want to attempt to modify the finish...
  2. J

Applied Engineering TransWarp 4300 for Mac LC LCII ColorClassic with Cache option FPU

I have an Applied Engineering Transwarp card for the LC, LC II, Performa 400, and Color Classic computers that includes a very rare additional cache card and FPU. This upgrades those computers to a 40Mhz '030. Includes original manual and installation disk. $100
  3. J

Apple IIe Card / Power Macintosh Upgrade Card (both new in box)

I have an Apple IIe Card for macs new in box with everything only opened and the card taken out of the anti static bag to test the card, which works. All manuals and everything else is shrink wrapped. I'd like $200 for this but may entertain other serious offers. I also have a Power Macintosh...
  4. J

Apple II Items for Sale

I have the following Apple II items for sale, most of these are IIgs related: 2 x Apple IIgs ROM01 CPUs that are in great condition with minimal to almost no yellowing - $50 /each Sequential Systems RAMFast SCSI Card Rev D - $275 Apple IIgs RGB Color Monitors (most have engraving on the side)...
  5. J

Vintage Adobe software for Mac

I've got the following original Adobe items for sale, shipping from St. Louis MO 63109: Photoshop 2.0 with 2.0.1 Update on 3.5" disks - $25 Photoshop 2.5 LE on 3.5" disks - $10 Photoshop 2.5 on 3.5" disks - $25 Photoshop 3.0 on 3.5" disks (3 sets) - $25 each Photoshop 3.0 Deluxe on CD-ROM - $15...
  6. J

Zip GSX / 4MB Briel Card / IIgs Monitors / IIc Plus in box / Macintosh Plus in box

I've got the following items for sale: Zip GSX card (V1.02 stock card) working condition - $400 4MB Briel RAM card for IIgs (brand new) - $75 2 x IIgs RGB monitors - $40 each Apple IIc Plus in its original box (minus all styrofoam) with owners manual, system disks, and system disk manual -...
  7. J

Lots of Vintage Mac and Apple II gear for sale!

- Macintosh IIcx (several available in varying configurations) $40 - Macintosh IIci (several available in varying configurations) $50 - Macintosh IIsi (with FPU/Nubus adapter, two available) running A/UX $75 - Macintosh LC III $35 - Macintosh LC $30 - Macintosh II $100 - Macintosh Color Classic...
  8. J

Midwest Apple Macintosh Computers and Items for Sale

I had some issues with private messages on here and I accidentally deleted them, PM me again. The SE/30 is non-functioning but does have an ethernet card in it, the case is missing the screws that hold the cover in place.
  9. J

Midwest Apple Macintosh Computers and Items for Sale

I've got the following Mac stuff for sale. All systems will be tested to boot unless otherwise specified. The IIcx/IIci/Quadras were all removed from a lab using A/UX software. - Macintosh IIcx (several available in varying configurations) running A/UX $50 - Macintosh IIci (several available...
  10. J

Apple II Items for Sale - SCSI Card, Memory card, drives and more

I have the following Apple II items for sale: - Apple II SCSI Card (Rev C) with SCSI Expander and 20MB SCSI drive (the SCSI Expander allows for an internal 2.5" SCSI drive to be installed in a IIe or IIgs.) $250 - Sequential Systems 4MB RAM-GS Memory Card fully populated with original manual...
  11. J

Apple IIc Plus with Original Box and Manual

I've got an Apple IIc Plus that I have not used in several years so I'm looking to let it go. It does have the original box (matching serial number), but I don't believe I have any of the packing or original materials except the user's manual (still need to dig through a few more boxes to...
  12. J

Macintosh IIci with A/UX - $50

I've got several Macintosh IIci machines with A/UX on them. One has A/UX 3.0.2, and the others look to have 3.1 installed. They vary in specs in terms of memory and hard drive, nothing overly impressive there. These machines came from an old computer lab and were re-imaged by the school...
  13. J

Power Macintosh Upgrade Card - Brand New in Box

I've got a brand new Apple Power Macintosh Upgrade Card. This card will upgrade most Quadra machines to a PowerPC. It is in the original box, includes manuals, paperwork, System 7.1.2, and mounting hardware (including riser board). $100 + shipping from 63109.
  14. J

Apple II Items for Sale - SCSI Card, Memory Card, Disk drives, IIe Card for Mac

Apple II SCSI Card (Rev C) with SCSI Expander Card and 20MB SCSI Hard drive - This is an internal SCSI hard drive solution for the II+, IIe, and IIgs, comes with GS/OS 6.0.1 and some utilities and software installed - $250 Apple Disk //c - Working condition - has some writing on it that could...
  15. J

Macintosh and Apple II Items for Sale

I've been sick and had a bunch of personal issues the past couple months, so if you've already contacted me about something give me some more time to go through all of my messages and reply. I know there is at least one member that wants a monitor in my possession and I have an inbox full of...
  16. J

Listed several CP/M programs like Wordstar, CBASIC, DBASE II, etc. for Apple II

CP/M Plus http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130886596269&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT DBASE II http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130886598254&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT DBPlus http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140952388139&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT...
  17. J

Apple II and Macintosh Items for Sale SCSI Card, PPC Upgrade Card, Lirion controller

I have the following items for sale on eBay but if anyone here would want to purchase them outside of eBay I would prefer that. Prices below do not include shipping. I will ship whatever method via USPS you prefer and only inside the continental US. Apple II SCSI Card Rev C - $125 Apple...
  18. J

Macintosh IIsi motherboard, Apple Unidisk 3.5 Drive

I'm looking for two things, the first being a Macintosh IIsi motherboard. I've got a IIsi that I'd like to get restored and put A/UX on it (I have the Nubus adapter with the FPU so I can now!) but the SCSI bus on the motherboard I have is dead. Also I'm looking for a Unidisk 3.5 Drive for the...
  19. J

Apple II and Macintosh Items For Sale

I've got the following items for sale, if you would like photos of any of them let me know and I will be happy to provide them. My prices aren't set in stone either, so if you'd like to make an offer on something please do. Apple IIe Card Y-Cable 590-0703-A (just the cable, no card) $40...
  20. J

Lots of new Apple II and Mac items for sale

Hello Everyone, I've got a lot of new Apple II and Macintosh items for sale in my new eBay store. Some of the new items include a TransWarp GS, DayStar Turbo 601 100Mhz for Macintosh IIci, CFFA3000, RAMFast SCSI Card, Sonnet Presto Plus, Brand New Mac 128 512 and Plus Beige Keyboard, Apple IIc...
Back