• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. ChrisUnionNJ

Commander X16 - The 8 Bit Guy's Dream Computer Discussion Thread

I plan on selling most of my stuff at vcf east so I can get a Mega 65..
  2. ChrisUnionNJ

Testing/Repairing ST's

Did everyone miss that cap looks like it's ready to go or it's dead already..
  3. ChrisUnionNJ

Hello from NJ, USA

If your coming to VCF east on April 22 to the 24 spot by the Consignment area that opens on the 23,24.. This is some of the stuff I'm bring this year..
  4. ChrisUnionNJ

VCF East 2022 Consignment Information

If I came early could I unload because the wife needs the car for the day she goes out with family when I come to the show?
  5. ChrisUnionNJ

VCF East 2022 Consignment Information

Why the day and time change three days was great..
  6. ChrisUnionNJ

Wanted: DTK Turbo XT clone PC case

You also might want to post were you are..
  7. ChrisUnionNJ

What Did you pick up at VCF East

I picked up 2 Macbook Pro's one worked right off just had to get rid of the old user had that done the first night it came with 4gig of ram 1TB drive i7 cpu.. Still working on the other one that will not power on also had a Bluetooth keyboard.. And a laptop bag that was A total $50 bucks...
  8. ChrisUnionNJ

Are Masks Are Masks required At VCF-East

Are Masks Are Masks required At VCF-East I have all the shots and masks restrict my breathing since I have copd.
  9. ChrisUnionNJ

What happened to Commodore Free

I could not find out what happened to Commodore Free anyone know?
  10. ChrisUnionNJ

Best Rom for GS

I has 2 GS's I think one is a rom0 then I saw A upgrade to a rom1 on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/254599602778?hash=item3b4751a25a:g:YggAAOSwz7NfW-b9
  11. ChrisUnionNJ

VCF East

Are we having a real show this October?
  12. ChrisUnionNJ

Amiga 1000

This is almost complete in box and has the angle mouse.. I am also including a kickstart kit with it but you have to install it.. And I prefer pickup or I can bring it to you no shipping right now NJ only. I'm looking around $400.. PM me with email and I'll send a link for pictures..
  13. ChrisUnionNJ

What are People Bring to the VCF East consignment tables..

I was just wondering what people were selling this year I love checking out the tables I hate the wait till October. I'm bringing some stuff again.. Amstrad CPC 464 parts or repair Sinclair 48+ parts or repair MiniMig bare board Comomdore 128D Boxed Commodore +4 Boxed Amiga 1000 Amiga 2000 5...
  14. ChrisUnionNJ

The sad case of Computer Reset

Right on!!!
  15. ChrisUnionNJ

RAM Upgrade to VIC 20 3K Cartridge

I have one of these unassailabled for 40 +shipping no case..
  16. ChrisUnionNJ

Testing old AT IDE Hard Drives on a Newer OS / USB to IDE Cable

I have used one of these for years to check and get info off of ata and sata 3.5 or 2.5..
  17. ChrisUnionNJ

Need help sourcing this rocker switch!

These are 28x10.2
  18. ChrisUnionNJ

Back from VCF show

Well just got the new toys up and running from the show doing this post on my Raspberry Pi 3 this is my first one and it's pretty good. Next was the Mac Mini A1103 and i'm very pleased with that as well very good deal for 60 bucks.. Next this to mess with is the 8085 board I built From Jon...
  19. ChrisUnionNJ

Help!

I am looking for the driver disc for the Tekram P5M4-M+. I want to do a clean install and i'm not sure win98se will pick the right ones.. So any help will be great.
Back