• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. VERAULT

Trouble Creating P70 Reference Diskette

OS2 will work. And the Ram should work immediately no config file.
  2. VERAULT

Trouble Creating P70 Reference Diskette

I had that same ram card. Dont know what happened to it as its been over 15 years since I have seen it. Ohhh 🤮 Dont put windows 95 on it. It will crawl! Its essentially a 386 bus regardless of the cyrix cpu! Windows 95 came out 7 years after this machine was released.
  3. VERAULT

Tandy Color Computer 2 Ram upgrade and strange activity

Im sorry I have never seen that particular fault. If it keeps failing after 20 seconds, Id assume either a bad or weak connection somewhere or one of your transistors is failing/failed.
  4. VERAULT

New England A heaping bunch of PCMCIA Wireless Network cards $12.00 + Shipping

I used all of these cisco aironet cards under linux.. so i know that is true.
  5. VERAULT

New England Still Sealed Original 1983 IBM Game Control Adapter Analog input card

Spring cleaning continues. I have this still sealed IBM Personal Computer Game Control Adapter. Complete and still sealed. See photos. I already have one open so I dont need a second one. Notice the breadboard area of the card.... Make a reasonable offer plus shipping and its yours. Thanks!
  6. VERAULT

IBM ps2 P70 portable repair thread

Oh i hear you. I am constantly repairing. Honestly repairing is the main fun. I can fix these all day long.
  7. VERAULT

Can someone tell me what this external Tandy HDD goes to? I honestly dont remember.

Well I guess I need to try out this drive with a mfm controller in one of my machines. Problem is I might have to make some idc ribbon cables as the mfm ones I have are cardedge on one side.
  8. VERAULT

Can someone tell me what this external Tandy HDD goes to? I honestly dont remember.

Just to clarify the model you stated you sold was the one pictures in this thread here, not this one?:https://forum.vcfed.org/index.php?threads/trs-80-15-meg-26-4156-repair.1245415/ Because I was told that was for the Model III/4 specifically (although they are the same capacity), this one...
  9. VERAULT

????? What are you talking about? The smc card is just a bog standard Wireless B card (I know its mine, I used it). Why are you talking about cell phones? Whos is taking their windows 9x laptop out to use starbucks wireless services? What is the point of this conversation? I'm offering up...
  10. VERAULT

How do I test this weird conner hard drive?

I dont think its worth the cost of shipping to Germany.
  11. VERAULT

No. They still function exactly as they did when new. Thats like saying vintage computers are obsolete.. then why are we here?????
  12. VERAULT

IBM ps2 P70 portable repair thread

I keep thousands of caps on hand. I dont buy them per job (that seems crazy expensive and inefficient) .. So I dont keep track of these things.
  13. VERAULT

I read plenty of these were just dead from time. But yeah. I suspect i had the voltages flipped.
  14. VERAULT

Well I connected to Berg connector to try to give the drive just power not connected to anything else. It started smoking from the board. Either I had it connected wrong or the voltages were not standard with berg connector or it was possibly an upside down Berg connector. It didn't make a sound...
  15. VERAULT

Just paid for my first BBC Micro computer!

The seller of that ram card upgrade for the 48k Spectrum just added the card Edge pass through because I asked him to because I wanted to add the div MMC SD card. He literally just did this a couple weeks ago when I bought it so he said it may or may not work he doesn't have one to test we'll...
  16. VERAULT

Just paid for my first BBC Micro computer!

Its ok. It turned into a disaster before she even left for England. I bought my wife a Spectrum 48KB (since she grew up with one) a couple years back.. In fact I just bought a 128KB upgrade for it which has yet to arrive...
  17. VERAULT

Hey Pete does anyone make an aftermarket controller board or are they relatively easy to find for the 25-1041?
Back