• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. VERAULT

Need some info on this Digitech model 710 protocol analyzer

Digitech model 710 protocol analyzer with amber CRT and 3.5" floppy drive. What is it!?
  2. VERAULT

Whats the purpose of this jumper on this ieee-488 adapter?

Im trying to do some testing with all of my commodore ieee-4888 drives and Its been a long time since I used them. First question. Whats the purpose of the 3 pin jumper on the adapter? "IFC" Is stenciled above them.
  3. VERAULT

what modern RAM upgrade cards are there for 16bit AT class machines currently?

I want to soon start my 5170 hercules graphics system restoration... However one point has been nagging at me. What current RAM upgrade cards are there for 16bit AT systems (or newer). There were a bunch of 286 and 386 systems that did not have sim sockets for ram upgrade. I have a BocaRAM AT...
  4. VERAULT

Dual 8 inch QUMETRAK 842 rack mount floppy drive restoration

I have been putting this off for a while because of the condition of this unit. I picked it up a couple years back with my Cromemco System One: https://forum.vcfed.org/index.php?threads/finally-after-a-bunch-of-years-of-waiting-and-searching-i-got-one.1240316/ Initial photos of the Drive unit...
  5. VERAULT

possible 3D printed replacement parts for Floppy drives Specifically Shugart SA455

Yesterday I was finishing up on my ... I dunno many many year restoration of my Commodore SFD-1001 floppy drive. For some reason that drive has very brittle plastics. While trying to use it I noiced the lever would not close the drive to read a disk. I noticed the pressure block (nylon) had a...
  6. VERAULT

Is there an easy way to write a LISA floppy from a MAC?

I need to write one floppy disk to replace a corrupted one. LISALIST I downloaded a few disk images and tried my usual methods for writing Mac disks on MY LC but they didnt work. I tried my Floppy emu, but that wont work as the MAC has no idea what to do with a LISA disk image. I just want to...
  7. VERAULT

New England Still Sealed Original 1983 IBM Game Control Adapter Analog input card

Spring cleaning continues. I have this still sealed IBM Personal Computer Game Control Adapter. Complete and still sealed. See photos. I already have one open so I dont need a second one. Notice the breadboard area of the card.... Make a reasonable offer plus shipping and its yours. Thanks!
  8. VERAULT

Does anyone recognize this paper feed assembly?

Spring cleaning, this was on my TRS-80 Shelf although it maybe be completely unrelated to TRS. Does anyone know what this paper feed assembly goes to? Its got a 3 wire connector which looks like it only connects to a paper out switch. I have no memories of where I got this from or what it...
  9. VERAULT

Can someone tell me what this external Tandy HDD goes to? I honestly dont remember.

Spring Cleaning. This was at the bottom of my stack of TRS-80 Model 1 floppy drives... I know it doest go to a model 1 but can someone tell me what system I own this thing pairs with? Tandy 2000? Tandy 1000? Coco? Would appreciate some insight. Thanks.
  10. VERAULT

New England A heaping bunch of PCMCIA Wireless Network cards $12.00 + Shipping

Spring cleaning. I have 11 PCMCIA wireless network cards id like to unload. Linksys, SMC, Lucent tech, and Mostly Cisco (I pulled the cisco cards from decommissioned thinclient workstations, the Lucent were taken from the innards of Apple Aiport Base stations) Im asking $12.00 plus shipping...
  11. VERAULT

How do I test this weird conner hard drive?

This came out of a Zenith Sportster 286 which was battery pack fried. Nothing was salvageable. As you can see there is damage to the alluminum frame at the top I fixed with vinegar. The drive is still sealed so there is a chance it may still work. Its connected via ribbon to this board. How do...
  12. VERAULT

New England Free for the cost of shipping Imation Super Drive 120mb 3.5" floppy drive USB external

Dont know if this thing works as I never had any superdrive disks. Its been on my drive shelf for quite a while and time to be evicted. This is free just pay the cost of shipping. Please take it so I dont throw it away. SPRING CLEANING DEMANDS IT!
  13. VERAULT

New England New Never Used HP SCSI Ultrium 1760 StorageWorks LTO Drive with software, manual, and Sealed LTO cassette

Back at the hospital I worked at, you would not believe how much brand new stuff they just threw out. They were going to toss this brand new backup unit but I saved it. had dreams of building a network system to use it but it never happened. As you can see this thing is untouched, I just dont...
  14. VERAULT

New England Late 90s Macintosh Firewire External DVD+RW/CDRW QUE! DRIVE, never used like new

Some years ago I responded to a craiglist listing for a huge IMAC G3 Bondi Blue system. All complete in box with tons of accessories. When I got there it was a Lawyers office and everything was still in the box and complete and nothing really looked used at all. This Que Drive was part of it...
  15. VERAULT

I obtained my first Disney Sound Source...

Im spending the day organizing and cleaning my work space... I need to do this at least a couple times a year as multiple projects make it impossible to move around. And while cleaning I found my Disney Sound Source I obtained. Havent tested it out yet but its missing the batter compartment...
  16. VERAULT

3D printed model 3 gotek brackets?

I have model 3 Id like to fix and bring to the swap meet in june. Does anyone have a 3d printed bracket for a gotek? My plan is to have one real floppy drive and one gotek on the machine. I dont own a 3D printer so I am looking to buy. Mick
  17. VERAULT

Looking for jumper settings for a Magitronic A-B 247 IDE controller I/O card with a winbond chipset

I bought a MAgitronic A-B247 Ide card at a good price to try and get my gateway 2000 486 up and running. I cant seem to find the jumper settings for this card when I search for Magitronic or Winbond, was wondering if someone could help me out. The auction showed a photo of a DTK PTI-227B ide...
  18. VERAULT

Just paid for my first BBC Micro computer!

My wife is heading to Britain to visit her sister and will be picking up a BBC Micro I bought and shipped there. Hoping it arrives safe and the marketplace transaction goes through. Once she arrives she will send me photos to make sure its ok to bring back to the states. And from there the...
  19. VERAULT

IBM ps2 P70 portable repair thread

So I have begun work on my iBM p70 portable now that my MCA hdd card came in. I wrote a reference diskette but it couldnt boot. Guess its been 5 years since I last tried it.. without a hard drive not much I could do. I read about the caps being bad and leaky on the floppy drive... and thats...
  20. VERAULT

Need advice on this slot 1 motherboard

Continuing my PC click I just received this board from @DeltaDon Thanks! 👍 Looking for some info online it seems to have come from a gateway (what are the oddsthis makes my third gatway now). Here is a photo of the same board from an ebay listing https://www.ebay.com/itm/295769030680 One of...
Back