• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. D

AS/400 9402-F02 Service info needed

I have just acquired a 9402-F02 that "worked when stored" . . that is displaying a SRC of 0000 0006. I have some hardware guides, but nothing older than a 9402-400 and this SRC is not mentioned in the manuals that I have. I am guessing that it is power related, and possibly has to do with...
  2. D

TI/99 4a clone

I have been working on a clone board for the TI99/4a and have finally had a bit of success. I was able to obtain the "standard" TI chips (9900,9904, SN76489, 9918 & 9901) off e-bay fairly easily and I am emulating the GROM chips with an ESP32 microcontroller (the irony is not lost on me that...
  3. D

New Dragon 64 clone

For the past few months I have been working on PCB for a Dragon 64 clone. At this point I have the basic system up and running along with an integrated DragonDOS floppy controller and a mechanical keyboard. Project details here: https://github.com/danwerner21/Dragon64 All of the Gerbers and...
  4. D

New Vic-20 Clone

Finally, the VIC-2020 is working well and is far enough along where I can publish all of the project materials. The board works great and has passed all of my initial tests. I really like the Cherry MX keyboard and the custom printed keycaps. All of the KiCad files, Gerber files and the...
  5. D

Apple II Wifi modem card – gauging interest

I created a Wifi modem card for use with Apple II computers (6551 based with an ESP8266 WiFi modem). It has a very simple design, with enough Super Serial card compatibility to work with DCOM for accessing Web BBSs and I have a (windows) program that allows DSK images to be transferred to 140k...
  6. D

Commodore 128D problem

Ok, so I have quite a bit of experience repairing vintage machines, but I have a real strange issue that I would like to see if anyone has seen before. I purchased a "non-working" 128d. Upon receiving I noticed that the power supply was putting out way to much voltage (11+ volts on the 5V...
Back