• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

The South FS: Atari 130XE and 800XL

Atari 800XL Computer Chroma mod added Completely cleaned and tested. Working 100% $175 Atari 130XE Computer Completely cleaned and tested. Working 100% $225 I entertain reasonable offers for both, and will ship in the US. No power supplies or cables or cartridges included. I recommend a...
  2. R

The South FS: Atari 1200XL

Good condition. Tested 100% Keyboard is fine with original mylar. Asking $275 with original power supply and BASIC cart (if you need it) plus shipping from 30907 USA. Any questions, just ask!
  3. R

Commodore 1525 Printer Ribbons

So I picked up a really nice, almost new looking, CBM 1525. Turns out it basicallly *is* new- it still has the packing cover on the bar where the printer ribbon would go, but doesn't have a printer ribbon! Normally, that would be fine, I can spend a few bucks on a ribbon, but holy crap- they...
  4. R

The South FS: KayPro I Computer

KayPro I Computer for Sale $300 Very nice clean example of KayPro I computer (which oddly from the name, was I think the LAST computer they made). Case and keyboard in excellent condition. The second floppy drive does not work, and is disconnected inside so as not to interfere with the main...
  5. R

The South FS: TRS-80 Computer Collection

TRS-80 Computer Collection for sale. TRS-80 Model III 48K - Excellent, clean, fully working example of a classic Model III. All keys work, both disk drives work, screen is bright and no burn-in, white phosphor. Case has almost no wear. Comes with the original vinyl cover (cover has aged some)...
  6. R

The South Minstrel ZX80 Clone "Issue 2" Kit

I bought this as a bare board and "main chips" many years ago and never collected all the parts up to complete it. I lost interest in it, but maybe someone else would like to finish it? It needs some resistors and caps and a couple of audio jacks and connectors to complete it. Take a look at...
  7. R

The South Commodore Board Repairs in the USA

Hello, I don't publicize it much, but I do board repairs on C64's. I worked at a Commodore dealer in Atlanta in the early 90's, so I've repaired hundreds and hundreds of them over the years. Some custom chips are getting expensive, so you can send donor boards along with the ones you want...
  8. R

The South Wanted: C64 8562 NTSC VIC-II Chips

Does anyone have a couple of these left to spare? I can trade for a couple 6567's if need be, I have a few of those. I've run into a few newer 250469 boards that had them missing and looking to revive them...
  9. R

The South 2 x Tandy CM-5 CGA Monitors + 1 x Atari SC1224 RGB Monitor for sale

The Tandy monitors are tested and working as shown. I'd like $100/each for them. The Atari monitor worked last year when I had a 520ST, but I sold that already. Happy to let you test it when picked up. I'd like $150 for it. Sorry, I can't ship these. They must be picked up in Augusta, Georgia.
  10. R

TRS-80 Model III on Pawn Stars last night

I know everything on TV is fake. However, the seller and Corey (his vintage computer consultant) are both out of their minds. A bone stock M3 with no floppy drives is in no way on earth worth $2000 or $3000. You are both crazy. I am positive that any pawn shop knows what things sell for...
  11. R

Osborne Parts

If anyone needs the custom disk drives or a power supply from an Osborne 1, let me know. I had them on eBay for a while with no interest. I should have just offered them here to begin with. :) Reasonable offers shipped from 30907 USA.
  12. R

Parting out Osborne I. What is this add-on board? Nuevo Electronics...

I picked up an Osborne with a rough/trashed/smashed case locally. It's missing the keyboard, and it's missing the front clip to activate the internal monitor. The insides look very new and clean, though, so I am parting it out. When I went to take pictures, I noticed there is this add-on board...
  13. R

Making disks for Model I with a Model III or 4?

I finally tracked down an EI for my M1, along with an original silver disk drive. However, I don't think I can write single density disks with my PC setup. Can the M3/4 be used to make boot disks for the M1 somehow?
  14. R

SwinSID x4 (Quad Core) for Sale

I put them on ebay here (https://www.ebay.com/itm/304086075858) but just let me know if you want one and we can do it here instead. This combines 4 separate SwinSID chips at addresses $D400 (standard SID), $D420, $D500, and $D520. This allows compatibility with most stereo SIDs from European...
  15. R

Tandy 4825 SX Computer

I picked up one of these recently (barn find) but it doesn't work. Long loud tone repeats over and over and no video. I opened it up and it has RAM and CPU installed. I am sure the battery is dead, but would that cause it not to post? Is something supposed to be installed in U59? (Upper...
  16. R

Apple IIe Keyboards

Hello friends, I have a couple of IIe keyboards that I don't need anymore, since I have liquidated all of my stack of IIe's except one very early one. I have them up on eBay, but would rather sell directly to collectors. They are both the newer ones with the darker font. One is intact...
  17. R

Commodore 64 "Blinkendiag" Kit

Hello friends, As most of these homebrew projects go, I only wanted one of these, but bought the parts for 5 of them, so I have enough for 4 kits. The original project is here: https://github.com/tebl/c64-blinkendiag Full kits are $35. It comes with everything you need, and EPROM is...
  18. R

C64 or VIC-20 Cases

If anyone has any spare old C64 or VIC-20 cases, I need a few. I have rescued some boards over the last year that now have missing or broken cases... I know a lot of people have upgraded to the new colored ones, maybe you kept the old ones? :)
  19. R

Lo-Tech IDE Adapter for TRS-80 Model 3 or 4

Hello, I have a Lo-Tech IDE adapter that I am no longer using. I ended up getting a TRS-IO. It has the power adapter and includes an already-formatted (LDOS 5) 128M DOM. I'll also include an LDOS boot disk for M3 or M4 (let me know which you have, or both) that will mount the partitions for...
  20. R

Nexys 4 DDR Development Board for MEGA65 (Commodore 65 clone/upgrade)

I bought this development board a couple years ago, and I've used it only a few times. I have all the original packaging and everything, and the latest MEGA65 bitstream is on it and ready to go. I don't think it came with a power supply, but it uses a 5V common barrel-style connector. I can...
Back