• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

Hello again.

I just happend to find this site again. When the forums were moved I lost track of it. So hello form Michigan. Hope be here more often now.
  2. C

Netronics RCA 1802 Programmer and CPU Boards NOS

Well thought I'd let you guys know I'm finally parting with my Netronics set up. If you guys could pass around the word I would be forever grateful. Here is a link to the auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/331690496866?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Also if you look in my...
  3. C

Digital EtherWorks 3 Turbo

I was at the local Recycler today and lucked out. I got a Digital Etherworks 3 Turbo Nic for 3 bucks. Now here is the question of the day :) Can this card work in 8-bit mode? Would love to put this in one of my xt's if it can. Thanks!
  4. C

IBM 5155 Stuck Floppy Drive

I have an IBM 5155 that is in great condition but has one problem. When I go to insert a floppy into the one and only drive, it will only go in half way. The unit did not do this when I used it last year. How do I get it unstuck? Is there a switch in there or something that is stuck? Thanks for...
  5. C

Arduino and Raspberry Pi

How many of you guys play with these? Also what is your use for them? Right now I'm using an Arduino Nano to learn basic electronic engineering and circuit design. So far I've got a Bluetooth Bee and a GPS unit coming. Hoping to make my own robot. I just can't believe how cheap it was to get...
  6. C

FS: S100 cards and Kimsi for the kim

I have a lot of S100 cards forsale. Also I have a Kimsi Board. It adds s100 bus to the commodore kim computer. Please take a look at the pic album for details. I know there is a zpu board, truart card (has on empty socket) plus more. Dont know much about the cards. Was waiting for a s100...
  7. C

Want to trade for s-100 system

I'm looking for an s-100 system in working or non-working condition. I have a lot of vintage stuff that I can trade for one. For starters I have my Netronics 1802 system, micro mint z8 set and alot of stuff pictured in my profile albums. But I have alot more than what is pictured. So If you have...
  8. C

Micromint Z8 Set

Forsale is a Micromint z8 set with documentation and shipping box. The programmer is still sealed in its original bag. I will take offers on the set as I really dont know its value. Here is the pics in my album. http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/album.php?albumid=191 Thanks, Robert
  9. C

Netronics 1802 R and D setup

I have forsale an Netronics 1802 developement system. The system looks to be complete and has never been opened or assembled. I would like to see this go to a collector here. I'm not sure what is worth as I've never seen another that is complete and in the original shipping box. I'm willing to...
  10. C

Selling alot of my smaller units

Please take a look at this album http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/album.php?albumid=183 I am selling everything pictured. Would like to sell the whole lot to someone but would be willing to maybe sell off a few of the units seperately. I just dont have the space to keep all this stuff...
  11. C

I'm back

Well its been along time since I've been logged it. After all that happened to me this summer I have been so busy with life that I haven't had time for the hobby. Then last month I suffered a heart attack at age 42 :( . Needless to say I've been out of work since and still have one surgery to...
  12. C

Bad news for me

Well you may have noticed that I have not been on here for awhile. Well its been a very difficult time for me. My Girlfriend of 11 years took my mentally ill child and went 800 miles away. With no notice at all. Been talking to police and missing children the past week. Finally recieved a call...
  13. C

Sun Sunfire v210

I recently was given a Sun Sunfire v210 anbd Netra T1. On the back, for the terminal port, it has a RJ45 connection. So I have a RJ45 to 9 pin serial adapter on the way so I can access Terminal mode. On my older suns I needed a Null Modem cable to access Terminal Mode. Do I still need to use a...
  14. C

Null modem cable

What is the difference between a Modem cable and a null modem cable?
  15. C

Sun Server Video (lack of)

I just got my sun to VGA adapter today. So I plugged it in, no keyboard yet, and no video is displayed. Tried both machines. Is this because the keyboard is not plugged in? I've heard about things like this. Robert
  16. C

Sun Keyboards

I have a Sparcstation 20 and a Sparcserver 5 that I got a few years ago. Figured they have set long enough, so I bought the proper vga adapter. (on its way now) Question is, will a normal ps2 keyboard work? If not, what type, like Sun type 5 or 6? Also what is the best OS to run on these...
  17. C

Att 6300

Well I've had an AT&T 6300 main unit sitting around for a few years now. So I finally decided to test it out. I went on ebay and bought a monochrome monitor to test the output. Since I have no keyboard I figured it would at least let me see if it posted. So I got my monitor today and hooked it...
  18. C

Wanted: Tandy 1000 EX Lid and f1 key

The title says it all. I bought a 1000 ex with no F1 key or Lid off from ebay for $20.50 Just needs these two pieces as far as I can tell. Best part is that it had a populated memory card in there :) Can't wait to get it. If you have any to sell let me know. Robert
  19. C

Nec v20

Can anyone give me a link to a v20 on ebay that would work in a IBM 5155 or IBM PCjr. There are quite a few on ebay and I'm not sure as what to buy. Thanks
  20. C

A few of my ebay items

I have added a few items today. Hopefully will add some more soon. Here is the address: http://www.ebay.com/sch/cobracon2/m.html?item=330719285826&viewitem=&_trksid=p4340.l2562 Robert
Back