• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

Hello from Canada

Welcome, from Saskatchewan.
  2. P

Saskatchewan WTB (Can/US preferred, but flexible) PC Engines WRAP board

Still looking for a PC Engines WRAP board (to Canada S4R or USA 59256).
  3. P

Iomega Jazz Drive (please help me get this working)

Agreed, remove the Traveller. Another option might be to try to run a Linux distribution on the system and see if it works. If you have a Pentium Pro (i.e. 200 MMX), modern 32-bit Debian might still work, otherwise you probably need to use an older distribution.
  4. P

I'm still looking for one of these boards. Thanks!
  5. P

ISA USB board

So nope. Not listed.
  6. P

ISA USB board

I have a 486 that only has ISA slots (16-bit of course)... I wonder how hard it would be to get this card working with NetBSD.
  7. P

Thanks Timo. Let me know if you'd want to sell it, and if so, for how much including shipping to Canada (you can use postal code S4R 1A1 if it asks you for one). I'd take the power supply, too, if it has a wide enough input voltage range to work here at 110 VAC.
  8. P

Which one to keep? C64/C128D

Does the C128D lack the Datassette port? That would be a negative to me. It's nice to be able to read cassettes I run into in the wild... To answer your questions otherwise, there are a few very exotic pieces of Commodore 64 hardware that may not work well with the C128 or C128D, but they are...
  9. P

Any BBS sysops around?

I ran a few BBSes back in the day in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada: Middle Earth BBS - a self-written BBS on a Commodore 64 with 1541 drive in 1985 MEBBS ][ BBS - running on an Amiga 500 with 3 MB RAM and a Quantum 105 SCSI hard disk with TransAmiga with TrapDoor for a FidoNet front end in about...
  10. P

Hi, I think these are old enough and rustic enough to qualify for mention here... I've really enjoyed using PC Engines' single-board computers as routers. Currently using a third-generation APU 1D4 as my router, and have a second-generation Alix 2D3 that used to be my router but is still in...
Back