• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

New Book Idea - Need feedback

I have an idea for a book and I'd very much like your feedback to see if this something anyone would be interested in, besides myself. Although an Atari guy back in the day, these days I have a collection of all the most popular home computers from those times. As I've mentioned on this show...
  2. R

New episode of ANTIC the Atari 8-bit Podcast!

Episode 4 of Antic The Atari 8-bit Computer Podcast is now out! Includes an interview with Chris Crawford, former Atari employee and game designer! Www.ataripodcast.com and iTunes Please listen and provide feedback! Randy Kindig Host of Floppy Days Podcast Co-host of ANTIC Podcast
  3. R

The next Floppy Days podcast will cover the Apple 1

If you have anything that you can add to a discussion on the Apple I, please provide feedback to: Randy Kindig Floppydays@gmail.com Twitter: @floppydays Voice mail: 206-426-7200 Thanks!
  4. R

New Floppy Days podcast available on the TI59 Programmable Calculator

Hi, everyone, The next Floppy Days podcast is now available on iTunes and via RSS and it's on the TI59 Programmable Calculator. Please give it a listen and let me know what you think. Thanks! Randy Kindig Floppydays.libsyn.com Floppydays@gmail.com Twitter: @floppydays Voice Mail: 206-426-7200
  5. R

New Floppy Days podcast episode available on the Altair 8800

Hi, all retrocomputing fans! I've uploaded a new episode of my podcast called Floppy Days which discusses vintage computers and calculators. This episode is about the venerable machine that started the personal computer revolution - the Altair 8800. It covers: - history - specs - emulation -...
  6. R

New retrocomputing podcast "Floppy Days"

I'm in the process of starting up a new retrocomputing podcast I'm calling "Floppy Days". It's going to be a survey of important personal computers in history based on the historical timeline at http://oldcomputers.net/. It will likely include some important vintage calculators as well. I...
Back