• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. L

Vintage Creative Soundcard Software that works with 10 ?

It's been a long time since I've been here, kinda got out of computers and into other things, sometimes life just happens. Anyway I've still got a lot of the old stuff, used an XP until not too long ago, but now on a 10, and the newer it gets the more I dislike the software they dump into em...
  2. L

AOpen AT Motherboard , AOpen AT Case , Old PCI Video Combo

Just wondering if anyone is interested in any of this stuff, before it goes into the junkpile. AOpen AT Motherboard with 3 ISA and 4 PCI Slots, has a 150 Mhz Intel Pentium and 4 x 32 (128)MB EDO Ram "][/URL] No photos of the case but I'll get one if you want it, has the standard AT Reset...
  3. L

Micro-2000 universal diagnostics toolkit w/post-probe & micro-scope

Hi Yall :) I haven't been keeping up over here very well, spending most of my time on SMF. There's a guy over there that has one of these units for sale at a very low price, and I felt certain somebody here would be interested in one of these...
  4. L

1989 IBM 4019 Laser Printer : Anybody need any parts from this?

Came from some old office equipment. I hooked it up to see if it still works, everything seems to (of sorts) but it stops at a Check #2 : Paper Jam. It doesn't show any other errors on start-up, andit only shows this after I send a print test page to it. It's too big to want to ship whole, but...
  5. L

A Few Misc Items which might possibly be of interest

Any interest in any of this stuff please let me know Keyboards, IBM Keyboard (simply says on front "IBM Personal Computer"), no further labels ( I think these came with a paper stick on label?) NMB Technologies Hi-Tek Keyboard Division (from felt tip marking) 386 DX-25 - keytop missing One...
  6. L

Get Well Soon BettaBlue

nm i guess
  7. L

Keyboard IBM KB-7993 CET-98-48

Any interest in one of these? IBM Keyboard KB-7993 CET-98-48 Came with an older computer, looks fairly clean and actually looks relatively unused. They're asking (not necessarily getting) $20+ (not including shipping) on ebay. I think $20 would cover everything (packaging, postage, and delivery...
  8. L

old monitor , TV , and CCTV

Long overdue task of cleaning a back corner in the shop where mostly faded and blurry monitors were stacked, I began moving them towards the barn to be dismantled and recycled but looked at the dates on a couple of them and wondered if any of you guys might could use any parts from such as...
  9. L

Who wanted a DeskPro ?

I saw somewhere a day or two back asking for a Compaq DeskPro, and I just ran across one, but now can't find the thread pertaining to it. This thing weighs about 40 pounds so shipping wouldn't be exactly cheap. I haven't really examined it a lot, but fired it up, it didn't like the mouse I used...
  10. L

More recent documentation ( 95 98 ) offered

I saw these items listed on my local Freecycle and wondered if anyone might be interested in having any of them. Microsoft Windows 95 Resource Kit with disk 1348 pages Using WordPerfect 6.1 for Windows 1179 pages Microsoft Windows 98 Resuorce Kit 1766 pages Midiscan for Windows music reading...
  11. L

Firefox prevented this page from automatically redirecting to another page ?

Every page I open here I get this message, in a drop down bar, with "allow", or, red "x". Why? I click "allow" time after time, it still drops down. I click "x", same deal, next page, it's right back. Is there any way to prevent this from happening page after page? (I use a vintage, although...
  12. L

Scrap Metal Forum and Vintage Computers

I've recently become a member here, and only several months since becoming one on Scrap Metal Forum http://www.scrapmetalforum.com/forum.php I believe the two could both find great benefit by being closely linked. SMF has become very into Ewaste and has many computer related threads. They...
  13. L

Hello from Oklahoma

I have only today seen this forum, it was mentioned on another forum I've been very active in of late, and i see they have very much in common as far as the layout goes. I am also optimistic in believing the two have very much in common as far as the shear number of fine folks who frequent them...
Back