• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Genuine RT-11 8" SSSD Floppy Master Disks On eBay For $19.99?

I posted a message in another Forum when I found a Lot of (75) used 8" SSSD floppy disks on eBay. There are about (5) Genuine Original Shugart Single-Sided analog alignment disks in this lot of floppies. There are also several boxes of "digital" Brand Disks with DEC Factory Labels on them...
  2. M

Shugart 8" Single-Sided Analog Floppy Alignment Disks on Ebay

I was looking in eBay, and found a Seller who is selling a lot of (75) used 8" single-sided floppy disks for $19.95, (plus $32 for shipping). Some are in plastic cases, some are Original Software Master disks, and (6) and Genuine Shugart Single-Sided Analog Alignment Disks...
  3. M

For People Running A Morrow Disk Jockey 2D, Look What I Found On eBay

I was trolling eBay for Digital Research Products and found this. http://www.ebay.com/itm/CP-M-2-2-1979-24K-8-Digital-Research-Tinker-Toys-with-instructions-paperwork-/222294822203?hash=item33c1cdcd3b:g:pRYAAOSwImRYES9s An Original Morrow CPM-80 Master Disk for the 2D with some documentation...
  4. M

Need Installation Instructions for MSPro MSDOS on a Compuro System

I was digging in the pile of 8" floppy that came with the Lot of S-100 Stuff that I bought this last May, and realized that I got about six disks with MSPro MSDOS 2.1. I got a Compupro Disk-1 with the MSPro Boot Rom, so all I need is Installation Instructions so I can see how to set the...
  5. M

Anybody Looking For a Televideo TS1603 8088 Processor Computer (Or Parts)?

I bought a non-working Televideo TS-1603 5mhz 8088 computer off Jack A. when he stopped here last week on his way home. I'm only interested in the (2) Mitsubishi 4853 5.25" 1/2 height 720K mini-floppy disk drives that it contained. There was a red sticky dot on the top so I was not surprised...
  6. M

Anybody Need A S-100 Mainframe OR Project Enclosure?

I just got back from picking up the stuff that was advertised as a Garage Cleanout/Recycling Bin Save Planning on looking for 8" floppy drives for my Floppy Drive Sales & Service Business, and came home with much more than I planned. I don;t even have the space to store a lot of this stuff, so...
  7. M

Anybody Need A S-100 Mainframe OR Project Enclosure?

I just got back from picking up the stuff that was advertised as a Garage Cleanout/Recycling Bin Save. I can believe it took all day. Was supposed to be a quick out in back. Planned on 90 minute drive over, 60 minutes there, and 90 minute drive back. 4 hours total. Left the house at like...
  8. M

SD Systems People, What Can You Tell Me About The COSMOS Operating System?

I was poking around on eBay, and found a Seller with an MPC-4 four port serial board, and a copy of the COSMOS Operating System on 8" floppies with the Manual for the COSMOS. I don't remember ever reading about the SD Systems COSMOS operating system. Is it an enhanced version of CP/M-80, or...
  9. M

Is Anybody Using The SD Systems Expandoram II With 4164 Chips For 256K On Board?

I've been using a SD Systems Expandoram II since they came out in around 1980. I've always used it as a 64K board utilizing 4116 dynamic rams. Recently I was looking at the technical manual available on S100 Computers and noticed that it talks about using 4164 ram chips to get 256K on the...
  10. M

Seeking Information On A US Robotics (USR) S-100 Modem Board

I made a deal for an S-100 System yesterday in a Integrand Research Enclosure and has (2) Shugart 8" DSDD floppy drives, a ADC Super-Six Board, and a USR modem board. I can't seem to find the owner/technical manual for the modem board with a Google Search. Does anybody have the manual for the...
  11. M

Are There Any CPM Orientated CBBS Sites Left?

I miss old time telephone based CCBS communication. Are there any CPM based CBBS site available for telephone access left? My stack of Hayes external smartmodems is feeling unloved, and needs somewhere to connect to....
  12. M

Cromemco S-100 Boards Just Listed On eBay

If you are a Cromemco User/Owner, there's a Seller on eBay who just listed a bunch of nice looking Cromemco S100 boards on eBay. Including processor, memory, floppy and hard disk controllers. Some board are in the Original Boxes. Prices look real low, but the auctions have just started...
  13. M

8" and 5.25" Floppy Drive Sales, And Repair

I've been involved in the repair and sales of 8" and 5.25" floppy drives since the 1970s. Contact me if you're having trouble, and I be happy to provide free advice. If your drive/s need need repair, I'll be happy to repair and align them (for a fee). And if you need drives, I usually have...
  14. M

Large Collection Of S-100 Boards & Hardware To Be Available For Sale

I have been offered a collection of about (150) used S-100 boards, System Enclosures, and Floppy Disk Drive Subsystems. The Seller is compiling an inventory list so we can work on a price. These deals usually include large numbers of older boards that I am not equipped to test, or a lack of...
  15. M

Compupro S-100 Boards Available

I have had several people inquire about what Compupro Boards I have For Sale, and I had a few minutes, so I thought I'd make today's list available. My Inventory varies almost daily, and this is what I have available today. Interfacer-1: Dual RS-232 Serial Port Board, available new and used...
  16. M

WTB: AMP Brand 286 Processor LCC Chip Holders with Heatsinks

I am in need of quantity (2-3) AMP Brand LCC 80286/80186 Processor Chip Holders/Retainers (snap down onto the chip carriers) with the Heatsinks (3 Round Flat Discs With Spacers Between Them). If you have any of these available, or know where they can be bought, please PM me. Thanks
  17. M

Apple G4 Titanium Laptop

Apple G4 Titanium Laptop. Cure little thing, and surprisingly heavy for it's size. Anybody interested? The thing is complete with a Airport Card installed, and the flying saucer power supply. I have a replacement dvd drive for it, because the originally one doesn't seem to be working...
  18. M

Anybody Running A Fujitsu 8" Hard Drive? Free To A Good Home

I bought a pile of Compupro S-100 boards, and there was a logic board from a Fujitsu 8" SASI? hard drive thrown in. The circuit board looks brand-new, and I don't have any use for it, so before I throw it in the recycle bin, I thought I'd ask around, and see if anybody can use it. Free to a...
  19. M

Compupro S-100 Board And System Repair Service

I've been Selling, Repairing, and Trading, Compupro S-100 Boards and Compupro Systems since the early 1980s. If you have a non-working Compupro board, or Compupro system, and need someone to fix it, PM, or email me. Reasonable rates for repair, or I can exchange your non-functional boards...
  20. M

New Production S-100 Systen Enclosures?

If I could make an agreement with a enclosure company to make a limited run of S-100 System Enclosures with power supplies, what features would you consider to be the most important to you, and how much would you be willing to pay? Number of motherboard slots? How tall should the enclosure be...
Back