• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

Apple II clone - can you identify this board?

I'm thinking you want 4116 RAM. Since these have connections for -5 volts plugging 4164 which don't would likely damage them.
  2. P

The Digital Group - eBay

My lifelong interest with computers was first sparked by a Digital Group computer that the scout master in another troop brought to a scout show back in 1978. He had a lander game that was addictive. A few years later I recreated that game on my Apple II as best I could from memory.
  3. P

Retro Apple II Photo Contest - win an Uthernet II

My Apple II then and now My Apple II then and now Photo taken in 1983 at my apartment. The lady became my wife and the gentleman at the keyboard became my business partner and life long friend. All of this hardware including the table and two of the people are seen in my other photo taken 32...
  4. P

ok, show me the most suped-up Apple ][/][+/][e/][c/][gs . . . IN THE WORLD! Hit me !

Here is a Pic of the machine setup and running a suite of programs a couple of friends and I wrote back "The Day" called the DOS Machine. The hand drawn Schematic of the keyboard controller is also shown. I'll dig up the Assembly code listing for the keybaord in a day or so.
  5. P

ok, show me the most suped-up Apple ][/][+/][e/][c/][gs . . . IN THE WORLD! Hit me !

The Apple II Ultra The Apple II Ultra Ok you asked for it, here it is. A one of a kind machine I dubbed the Apple II Ultra. This machine was built by me back in 1985. I was still heavily vested in the Apple II when I built my first PC clone from a blank PC board (lots of soldering). I really...
  6. P

Just got an Apple ][ plus and need to replace ROM D8

After looking at my Apple II and consulting the Reference manual I have come to the conclusion that 2732 EPROMS would be easer to make work. On these pin 21 is just the high order adress line bit. You would only need route the INH line from the slots to the ROMS through a 74LS04 to make this...
  7. P

I havn't looked at this much but it should be possible on some motherboards with extra empty solder pads for soldering cips for customization to solder a 74LS04 to invert the polarity of the ROM inhitbit lines comming from the slots. The picture is from my old Apple II (I have many now but this...
  8. P

The problem with using an EPROM like the 2716 is that some of the chip enable and output enable lines are the oposite polarity of the mask ROMS on the motherboard. Oddly the Applesoft and Integer BASIC rom cards had soler pads you could close that would make them work with 2716 EPROMS
  9. P

IMSAI 8080 - Reboot

I am on a quest to get an IMSAI 8080 I have had for many years to boot and run CP/M. I am reaching out to anyone who might be able to help. Below is a link to photos of the system and some S-100 boards I have avaible to accomplish this. I also have some external 8" drives (Lobo drives for an...
Back