• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

Epson EHT-400c windows 95 blues

Hey, Got the EHT-400c tablet, played with it in win3.11, until I got the hdd for it, (was using a memory card for 3.11) and now have installed windows 95b on it. that took a little doing, but it's there... but now I have 2 issues. 1. I cannot get pen extensions to load. I may be doing...
  2. P

Amiga 4000 Hardware Technical Ref Manual

Hey, If anyone is interested, I could scan my copy of this book into a pdf. I'll do it if there's interest, or if I get time (ha!) but I do have it in hand if someone has a question on it.
  3. P

Compaq C140 (epson A10/11/20)

Hey, Got the Compaq C140 in the mail the other day... works... even got it to link up to my XP laptop... Wished I could find wince 2.0 for it, though. I found out that it and the epson listed above are the same unit, so hopefully that widens the net a little bit so I get lucky and find a copy...
  4. P

Looking for a driver for Amiga

Hey, I have an Amigo ComPorts card for my A2000. This is an 8 serial port h/s expansion for the Amiga. I have the board, the extra connectors, the manual. No software, tho. I've tried calling the company (they are still in business) they have nothing. I have searched and tried everything I can...
  5. P

FS: Epson PX-8 , HX-40, extras!

Greetings All! I have my collection of Epson CP/M machines that need to find a good home. I have the following: 1 - Epson PX8 Geneva, complete, powers up when plugged in. Keyboard cover is intact and used on this, so the keys are nice and shiny. Shows small amount of wear on the case (minor...
  6. P

Greetings from Kansas

Hello everyone, I've gotten old and so has all the stuff around me!!!! :D I've got a lot of old computer hardware of various types, and some of it is just junk. Most of it isn't... I've had Amiga's since 1987. I've had several palmtops, (still pining for my HP100LX r.i.p.) have some old...
Back