• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

California HP 1600A AND 1607A LOGIC STATE ANALYZER - $300

Ya that would be cool. Can the Teensy do other images too?
  2. M

Southwest Novation Apple Cat II Modem: $500

What programs would be used with this modem?
  3. M

DEC MicroVax 2000

This particular system has a RX33 floppy drive and a RD32 hard drive.
  4. M

DEC MicroVax 2000

How would one go about getting an OS on one of these MicroVax 2000 systems? NetBSD is still has os versions for VAX.
  5. M

TSV05

Is TSV05 the name of the tape media? What is the name of the actual drive and controller? I’ve done some google searching but haven’t come up with much. Thanks, Maxfli
  6. M

Wang OIS (Office Information Systems) 50

I noticed in a picture of this system that there are DB-25 connections and BNC connections. Would dumb Terminals connect to it?
  7. M

New England FS: Lombard PowerBook G3 laptop

Does the system run with the power adapter plugged in?
  8. M

Wang OIS (Office Information Systems) 50

What type of system is this? Anyone know what OS is run on these systems (DOS, Unix)?
  9. M

Wang PC-XC5-3

What type of system is this Wang PC-XC5-3? Looking at one for sale but don’t know much about them, was hoping someone could shed some light on this system, as a google search didn’t turn up anything.
  10. M

Twentieth Anniversary Mac

When you say the L2 G3 does this system have what you are referring to? https://www.ebay.com/itm/125456030423?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=zpuT_qJpTpq&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=cBQGb4yEQvK&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
  11. M

Twentieth Anniversary Mac

I found a Twentieth Anniversary Mac on eBay but it dose not come with any software or a keyboard with the track pad. How hard would it be to get a keyboard for it and OS media...
  12. M

New England HP-86 system available

Have any pics of the machin?
  13. M

HP 9816 with dual floppy drive

Would the hard drive from a 300 series machine work with the 9816 if it has hp-ib?
  14. M

What industrial and lab equipment did they interface with?
  15. M

Looking for hard drives, tape drives and networking type equipment.
  16. M

I have seen for sale a HP 9816 and was woundering other than the floppy drive and printers, what other peripherals are available for the unit?
  17. M

HP MPE/iX

The OS on http://www.hpmuseum.net/ for this machine is only good for HP-IB machines.
  18. M

HP MPE/iX

The one I’m looking at has SCSI for the drives.
  19. M

HP MPE/iX

HP 3000 9X8 918LX
  20. M

HP MPE/iX

How common is the os (MPE/iX) run on the HP 3000 series? I found two online for sale but they have no hard drives in them. I take it it’s just a scsi hard drive.
Back