• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. E

Transcription

I need practice transcribing mp3 or whatever you may need, let me know, I'll do it for free just for the practice! Thanks!:p
  2. E

Want to Work

I have an infinity foot pedal and all the software but I need practice on transcribing, if anyone has any audio they need transcribed, send it to me and I will transcribe it into a word doc format and send it back, no charge, I need practice. Thanks, Edlin
  3. E

Memory Chips

I found some old memory chips and wondered if anyone wanted them, I hate to throw anything away.
  4. E

5 1/4" Floppy diskettes free

Am cleaning out my old stuff, if you want some 5 1/4" floppies will give them to you free, just send self addressed plus postage and will mail them to you, some have some old programs on them but can be reformatted. Thanks, Edlin - my address is 931 E. 53rd Street S. - Muskogee, OK 74403;)
  5. E

Apple power supply

Used ti fix floppy drives on old apple so had a spare supply cord. I added pictures, work better than words. If anyone wants it just pay shipping. Thanks
  6. E

No you're not weird to name your computer

My son got me a notebook for Christmas, I have not been on the forum for about a year because of work and I don't want to fix my computer. I have always had an IBM clone, my notebook is a mac. Can someone tell me where the C: drive is? I love my son but am getting too old and grumpy to learn...
  7. E

Slide

I found this funny, reminds me of when I was growing up and did stupid things. http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=1030
  8. E

I have a question

The school I work at sold some old (pretty nice) computers for like $1.00 each. Well I got one, and since I thought since it's a school computer it would be best for me to just wipe the hard drive and set it up new. Well, the only operating system I have is old dos 6.0, windows 3.1 and then...
  9. E

5 1/4" floppies

I'm so excited that I was given back a computer that I had installed a 5 1/4" floppy and a 3 .25 floppy, and a CD Drive. I just wanted anyone to know if they want any 5 1/4" floppy copied to a 3.25 floppy, or visa versa, I would be happy to, just for the cost of postage. It's IBM compatible...
  10. E

New BASIC program

Here is a letter guessing game in basic 10 REM Letter - guessing game in BASIC 20 REM Generate a random number from 65 to 90 30 REM (ASCII 65 is A and ASCII 90 is Z) 40 NUM = (INT(RND * 26)) + 65 50 CA$ = CHR$(NUM) 60 CLS 70 PRINT "*** Letter Guessing Game ***" 80...
  11. E

Hyundai EGA monitor

If anyone is interested in an EGA monitor, I have one. I've had it since it was brand new, I live in Oklahoma or I can ship it, I just want it to be working for someone who needs it. PM me. Thanks, Sandy
  12. E

HP Pavilion 751n Question

I am ashamed to admitt but I have this computer, anyway, it has been going downhill since the day I got it, about 6 years ago. Actually it's not been a bad PC, but about 2 months ago, whenever I turned it off, it would not come on when I pressed the on button, I stumbled across opening it up...
  13. E

Lets see what vintage computer folks look like

My dad & me My dad & me He taught me everything I know about computers!
  14. E

Life is funny

Today at work a little 1st grade girl came in the office, her right pant leg was dripping wet from the bottom clean up to her waist, I asked "What happened?" and she said "I was trying to keep from getting germs on my hands so I tried to flush the toilet with my foot and slipped and my leg went...
  15. E

Just joined today!

I used to think I was a computer geek, when our Children were young I would stay up all night working on getting a downed computer going, I do miss it. I always dreamed of working on fixing computers and getting paid for it, but ended up a School Secretary. Fate. Anyway, I have fixed up so...
  16. E

Seagate ST-225

I'm not sure why I kept this hard drive for so long, but if anyone needs it I will part with it.
Back