• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. W

Trend paper tape reader and punch

This is a long time ago! None left, long gone afraid.
  2. W

Northern Europe LED displays TIL308 TIL311 HP 5082-7356

These are all red LED intelligent displays, have built in decoder/driver. All the displays are socketted pulls. Some of the 7356 devices have rather crusty pins, all there, but damp has caused surface corrosion, not gold plated like the TI parts. I have several hundred of each. The question at...
  3. W

Palm bits

Bought some odds and ends years ago, some of which seemed to be from someone who used Palm computers. Had these bits and now need the space, along with lots of other bits. The question is, are they of any use or value? Used for prototyping, so somewhat hacked and shabby, missing bits like...
  4. W

Northern Europe NCR electromechanical servicing books

This is two 30" wide shelves of NCR, National Cash Register, books and manuals. Mostly servicing information for accounting machines, calculators and cash registers, some sales information and more general paperwork. Bought many years ago, full of detail about how to fix the machines...
  5. W

Northern Europe HP 4x7 red LED displays - 4 for 40GBP including UK post

These are four HP 5082-7356 glass on ceramic red LED displays. They are socketed pulls from radio gear. I have tested all of them to display the all dots test pattern. Will display 0-9, - and all dots on test state on a 4x7 dot matrix. Display has a 4 bit latch feeding to a decoder, fixed...
  6. W

Photos

Try for the photos, again.
  7. W

Old electronic calculators Burroughs Busicom Canon Friden Anita

These are the last of my collection of electronic calculators, other than handheld like Sinclair. Find I am no longer that interested in electronics, sold almost all of my test equipment so trying to get these to work isn't either possible or wanted. Still got the mechanical calculators. These...
  8. W

Teleprinter paper rolls in auction - 250 of

Just seen that a lot of teleprinter paper rolls has come up for auction in the UK, Grantham. mod-sales.com May auction, lot 22. I don't seem to be able to post to greenkeys now, perhaps others on here can spread the word?
  9. W

radeon X800GTO

Just bitzed an oldish PC which had this graphics card in it. From the built in fan and thermal pipe cooling it must have been something, apparently 2005? Anyone know any more, searching just produces lots of sites where you have to sign in, log on or similar, and since I am not really...
  10. W

RTL 900 logic, Intel 4040, Exorciser, core store etc

I have been disintegrating my large pile of electronics collected over the years, need the space. Been surprised to find a pile of RTL chips, 914, 923 so far out of a Tek 141 PAL signal generator. A core store out of a HP 3779 comms tester, not sure what size but small, 256 bytes? Comes with...
  11. W

Electromechanical and early electronic calculating mechanisms

Having a clearout to get some room back, and a number of more unusual items for sale. Ground Position Indicator, GPI, Mk6 as used in the later Vulcan, possibly Canberra, £200. GPI Mk4A, older version of the Mk6, £60. Surface movement corrector for the GPI Mk4A, used to correct the radar...
  12. W

Book for anyone interested in computers

Found a really good book for anyone, or know of anyone, who wants to know how a digital computer really works. Digital Computer Fundamentals published by Litton Industries in 1965. Unlike most similar books this really does the job. It works its way from basic gates all through logic, memory...
  13. W

6809 computer with 8" floppy

These are some type of ex-military 6809 computer, so can't be sold outside of the UK. See photo. Board size about 14" wide by 12" deep. Top right is the 50 way connector to the 8" floppy, plus another I can't remember what it is for, possibly 3.5" floppy since I have seen these units with the...
  14. W

Custom HP processors

HP used to make some whizzy desk top machines, 9845, that used their own 16 bit CPU. The tape drives in these machines also used a much smaller, presumably simpler, custom CPU. These have 48 pins, they are a slab of ceramic with gold contact points. Just found what I think are two of these...
  15. W

Motorola Exorciser etc

More thinning out needed, and the Exorciser has risen to the top of the pile. This is an Exorciser that I made from the circuits, no Motorola bits in it at all. There is one board with the CPU, memory, ports etc and another board with the floppy controller. Both boards are speedwire. Circuits...
  16. W

Forum post longivity

It seems that any post on this forum disappears after a few months? Am I correct? Why? The historical record of posts could be useful.
  17. W

Burroughs F6100 F6700 accounting machines

Perhaps not electronic computers, but I will ask anyway. Long ago I bought three Burroughs F6100 and F6700 accounting machines, I have just started to have a go at repairing them. These are large, complex machines, with a programmable plate to determine what and how it works. The snag is I...
  18. W

IBM PC-AT 84 key keyboards 6450225 UK version

I have two genuine IBM 84 key keyboards for sale. The UK layout part 6450225. One has been used on my 486-25 for near 30 years, the other has never been used but has 'good' written on it! I like these keyboards because I programmed WordStar and Brief to use the function keys, far more...
  19. W

8" floppy discs in UK

On https://homeworkshop.org.uk/ advert number 35311 someone is giving away a pile of 8" (says 8.5") floppy discs if anyone interested.
  20. W

Any Intel Multibus 1 interest now?

Is there any interest in the old Intel Multibus 1 systems now? I have just disintegrated a Tekelec comms tester which contained, somewhat to my surprise, an 8 slot Multibus card cage with six Tekelec boards. Had several Z80's, a 68020, usual interface chips for an RS232 and X21 comms tester...
Back