• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

old ibm educational software

hello, Im trying to find some old IBM educational software, one being "how to use the mouse" and "measure it!", my mind is missing the other programs, but from what I remember, there was a whole series. It was found in most K-8 schools, where there was an IBM ps/2 server, with IBM 8525s acting...
  2. C

IBM ps/2 8525 dos boot issues

hello, I seem to be having trouble getting my ps/2 8525 to boot to a dos prompt. I managed to get the ref disk to boot, but when I attempt to make a dos 5.0 disk it says "non system disk error". anybody know what files I would need?
  3. C

apple macintosh SE power supply wanted

hello< im looking for a power supply for the macintosh SE. this one is a sony cr-44, apple part 699-5047
  4. C

IBM 8525 wanted

hello, looking for a decent condition, preferably with hard drive, must be "04" color model, IBM 8525 PS/2 all-in-one computer. thanks!
  5. C

my performa 5300CD

this is my performa 5300CD and color stylewriter 2400. there is significance behind this system. when i was in elementary school many moons ago, this model was the first machine i ever used, next to the really old IBM terminals. since that time i learned on the mac, i've learned how to repair...
Back