• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. marcopolo

Looking for MOTOROLA versaDOS > 4.5

Hello, I'm looking for: - Motorola Operating System: versaDOS version 4.6 or 4.61 with sources. - C Compiler for versaDOS If you have this, I am interested and I am not the only one 😄 My current VME versaDOS system: - CPU MVME101 - RAM MVME215-3 - FDD+HDD Controller MVME319 + ADAPTEC...
  2. marcopolo

AIX on MOTOROLA MVME3604 board

Hi, Has anyone here already installed AIX on a Motorola PowerPC VME board or has any documentation on the subject? On a MVME3604, AIX 4 is supported but I don't know if there is a specific Motorola CD set. I tried to boot with a CD of AIX 4.3.3 IBM version, it crashes nicely :( There is...
  3. marcopolo

Unknown Unibus-like WEITEK CPU board

Hello, Does anyone know this board? I have not seen Unibus drivers but 74F374 Thanks, Marc
  4. marcopolo

Looking for the MOTOROLA MVME101 User's Manual

Hello, Does anyone have the MOTOROLA MVME101 board User's Manual (not the MVME101BUG User's manual)? Ref: MVME101/D1 Thanks, Marc -- The 68K Documentation http://marc.retronik.fr/motorola/68K
  5. marcopolo

MVME337-1 Documentation

Hello, Does anyone have some documentation for the MVME337-1 board? Thanks, Marc
  6. marcopolo

Advices for moving a PDP-11/23 + 2 RL02

Hi, I found a PDP-11/23 with 2 RL02 drives 550km from my home. I need to lock the heads, that's OK I found some documentation about that. My problem is: How could I remove the 2 RL02 drives from the rack? Is it easy to dismantle the rails? Your advice will be welcome Thanks, Marc
  7. marcopolo

If you use unix.com forum, be warned: Moderators read your PM

Hi, I sent a PM to a unix.com member and I received the following email from a moderator: "you must post your technical questions in the forums, not via PM" The subject of my email did not allow to know if it was a technical question or something else. The only possible conclusion is...
  8. marcopolo

Advices to move a VAX 730 by road

Hi, Any advice to move a VAX 730 by road (150km)? Lock the disc drive heads and ??? Thanks, Marc
  9. marcopolo

8641 and 74H01 available for exchange

Hello, I have the following IC available for a swap: - 20 pcs TESLA 8641 transceiver - 30 pcs PHILIPS 74H01 driver - 30 pcs MOTOROLA MC26S10P (http://www.brouhaha.com/~eric/retrocomputing/dec/interfacing/chips.html) I'm looking for 8640 and 8881 (or not DEC related: 82S112) Thanks, Marc
  10. marcopolo

Looking for Philips P3238 motherboard documentation (286 12.5Mhz)

Hello, I'm trying to upgrade a 286 PHILIPS P3238 to 4Mb of RAM without any success. The motherboard has a lot of jumpers and switches. Does anybody have the documentation? Thanks, Marc
Back