• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

How to disable the page scrolling to reach the first unread post?

When I click on the button next to a topic to take me to the first unread post, the topic's appropriate page is displayed then some kind of automatic scrolling down happens to reach the desired post. How does one turn that behavior off and just jump immediately to the proper post? Thanks.
  2. C

Atex PDP-11/34

If you have an oscilloscope, that would give you a lot of flexibility in problem solving. If not, can you get ahold of some type of RS-232 breakout box with LED indicators, or something like I bought years ago RS-232 CHECK TESTER, that could work to determine if there was some signal activity on...
  3. C

VaxStation disk installation without the mounting plate

I wanted to mount a second drive in my VaxStation 4000/60 today, but did not have the mounting plate that clips into the drive sled. I found I could mount a 3.5" drive in the upper half of the sled using washers and suitable length screws. Granted, this would not be good for shipping, but in a...
  4. C

HP 98228A ROM cartridge for HP 9825T

I'm looking for an HP 98228A ROM cartridge (or the binary code from one) used to access 9895A disks from a 9825T computer.
Back