• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Nintendo Game&Watch Donkey Kong anyone?

Its the orange twoscreen. One careless owner. Me... Clasp holding the lid closed is broken, scratches on the gold inlay and could do with a new ribbon connector. 5 mm crack in the current meaning a few of the lcd-thingies on the display do not light up. Otherwise it should work fine. Can be had...
  2. M

Hp-11c

Would anyone get all mistyeyed over one of these? Pretty worn, but it worked last time I tried it. Hp-logo fell off the front and the metal plate on the back has let go at the edges. Using my trusty 48G these days. I profess that I love RPN. There... I said it!:blush:
  3. M

New use for a Sinclair ZX Spectrum

My keyboard seems to be defective too. Tested the spectrum with my flatscreen and it works fine, but not half the keys. Dunno if its something I did when I had a look inside recently or just from being unused for years. Fiddling with it didn't solve the problem, so I guess it will go in the...
  4. M

Lambda 8300 w. 16K expansion pack and ZX81

Looking for a good home for these. The Lambda was my first homecomputer and was working when it was replaced by my ZX Spectrum. (I'm not sure the PSU is the original after all, so not including it. Defective anyway.) No box or wires unless I can scrounge a few unoriginal such as a tv-lead...
  5. M

Lambda 8300 at webshop

Is it just me or is that a wildly optimistic price for it? Almost 200 USD but it seems you also get a manky styrofoam box thrown in. 8-) http://bozz.dk/div-69/lambda-8300-6661.html
  6. M

Multiplex FW6412 AC/DC adapter diagram?

Probably a long shot, but I just found the old PSU for my Lambda 8300 computer. Unfortunately one of the capacitors legs has come unstuck. Anyone got a diagram? I can't make out where it was attached originally. And on a side note its odd to see an adapter marked: "Made in W. Europe".
  7. M

Hi from Denmark

Name is Mikael and I got onboard the whole computer thing back in the day when real boys used CP/M and horribly big floppies. Not a collector as such but I have kept my Lambda 8300 with 16K memory expansion pack and my ZX Spectrum 48K that now resides in a ZX Spectrum+ case due to the eraser...
Back