• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. HammysHangout

Free Play Florida , Lakeland, FL 11/22 thru 11/24-2024

Every year I bring out a large collections of computers to for people to play on, with the larger venue, and more space, the reception was good last year, Looking to have more this year ! Free Play Florida is organized by Byte Amusement Group, a 501c3 Organization, one of the only shows in the...
  2. HammysHangout

Imsai 8080

I just picked up an IMSAI 8080.. Going to start working on it soon on my Twitch Channel.. Any suggestions on what I shouldn't do :D I still need to inventory all the cards i have ( i have a lot )
  3. HammysHangout

Replacement Case for AST Advantage Pro 486SX/33

I recently picked up a AST Advantage PRO but missing its cover.. WHY??? It fully works , but without the top, it will most likely get scrapped, would love to save it.. Picture of case attached ( off ebay ) .. i don't need a working unit.. maybe someone has one sitting around?
  4. HammysHangout

Popular Osborne Mods?

I was working on a Osbourne, and found a weird "Reset" mod that was tied to UC15 Pin 19. ( CB2 ).. is there something that the Osbourne looks at on the CB2 pin on reset? After determining it was just some weird user mod, i actually just removed it.. but i still have another mod that ties into...
  5. HammysHangout

Commodore 8296 - Wierd Boot message

So, i been live streaming a commodore 8296 repair ( vods up on my youtube;https://www.youtube.com/user/ki4swy ) However, i am at the stage of getting this on bootup: I don't have a keyboard, so thinking it maybe a result of a bad 6520? So far had to to replace 5 logic chips, and both...
  6. HammysHangout

Commodore 8296 Minimum Rom Set

I am working on a Commodore 8296 and what is the minimum romset needed? I assume just the Kernel/Basic is needed? I am confused the purpose of the UE8/9/10 Paper Clip ( this i confirmed ok on the net ) Following are the Edi I looked at the eeproms i have, and the Option Rom has text ...
  7. HammysHangout

Sergey - XT8088 No boot? "FF A8" Post code

So, i ordered a bunch of these pcbs, fully built , got some FE2010A chips, but can't seem to get to boot.. I tried creating a updated .9.8 bios, but that didn't work at all, i when using the 0.9.6 bios it does appear to boot and try to run, but i stops with a post code of FF/A8 and i cannot...
  8. HammysHangout

DriveCard 30mb by Mountain

Anybody have any documentation for this drive? I would like to make it a secondary controller but it seems i can't find any documentation on the Jumper Settings.. :(
  9. HammysHangout

Pet Rescue

So, friend brought over a PET 2001 ( 6540/2114 v2 ) PCB.. after replaceing all the rusted chips, and corroded rom sockets, I was able to get it backup, of course not only after i toasted my pet vet. So, needed to fix my PET since no petvet.. i know I had a bad rom, but didn't remember, so i...
  10. HammysHangout

PetVet

Does anybody have the Source/documentation for the PetVET ? seems Mike pulled everything down from GitHub.. can't find anything, I have a PetVet that has died, and need to replace the Atmel, but need to program it first :(
  11. HammysHangout

Mac LC Woes - ADB Bus Issue?

So, Got a LC unit, DOA , full recap, ( PSU and Logic Board ) , system boots up, but no mouse or keyboard, I am getting 5V to the Keyboard.. I am suspecting a bad EGRET chip... can't seem to locate the Schematic, i did compare to LC II and LC III and did seem to have simular design, but not exact...
  12. HammysHangout

IBM 750-P90 Faceplate

Does anybody have a IBM 750-P90 faceplate , i recently got a nice working 750, but the face is cracked :(
  13. HammysHangout

Orlando, FL - Retro Computer Meetup Group

For those of you located in the Central Florida Area, we are starting up a Retro Computer Users Group. Our first meetup is set for 12/15/2018: https://www.meetup.com/Orlando-Retro-Computing-Group/events/256561605/ Hope to see anybody local there.
  14. HammysHangout

PetVet Supplier?

Anybody know where i can buy a PetVet? I emailed the address on the website and got no reply :( i have a 2001-8 Pet with 6550/6540 with one bad ROM and 3 bad RAM chips. ( Tested using Fluke 9010A Micro-System Troubleshooter )
  15. HammysHangout

What was it worth? - Ohio Scientific C1P

One popped up and is now gone off local CL... wondering what the value was.
  16. HammysHangout

Wanted: SCSI2SD Powerbook Edition

Looks like they are out of stock, anybody buy or have any laying around? I have 3 Powerbook 170(s) all with dead hard drives :(
  17. HammysHangout

Huge Lot of Mac Plus(s)

I have 6+ Mac Plus(s)... right now, i assume "non-working" would like to trade/sell/swap etc. Looking for Coco II, Atari ( 500, 1040st ) and Apple IIgs Stuff. can ship, but not looking forward to it, can meet up within 100 miles of Tampa, FL. -- will be willing to "part out" internals as well...
  18. HammysHangout

Applie IIgs Scsi Card?

Anybody have any spares? I just got a Apple IIgs and looking to set up an HDD on it..
  19. HammysHangout

SMS Omti 3103 in a DataFrame 20 ( SCSI External Drive / MAC )

Anybody have any details on the SMS Omti 3103 Scsi -> RLL board found in some external Drives for macs? I am interested if I can reconfigure it to read an actual ST-506 5mb RLL Drive ? I found a working 20mb Dataframe 20 with this card in it. Thanks-
  20. HammysHangout

Bunch of Mac Stuff

OK, tried selling this as a lot for $150... but no go. Basically, 90% of these need caps on the mainboard, and psu., a lot still have ram. the IIsi Boots (Horizontal Silver Sticker), and 1 Bongs (Vertical horizontal sticker ) Both Plus Boot to Wanting a System Disc., the SE has frowny face...
Back