• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

Southwest A Bunch of Vintage PC CD-ROM Games & Software

Hi yes they are still for sale but unfortunately I've been in the hospital since Sunday expected to maybe get out by the weekend and then I can give you more information
  2. S

Southwest ATX Computer Cases

The ATX Server Full Tower Case #1 is SOLD!!
  3. S

Southwest A Bunch of Vintage PC CD-ROM Games & Software

OK Shipping will be using USPS Priority Mail because I get a Free Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box or Priority Mail Padded Envelope that way, so you can figure 8.50 for one item, and for multiple items would depend on what Size Priority Mail product I would need to use to fit everything you...
  4. S

I'll look around but I don't think I have one like that and it probably wouldn't be white if I had any probably black.
  5. S

Can you send me a Picture of the Case and the Dimensions it needs to be maybe? Is it a Clone Case or a Branded?
  6. S

As for the Price, I need to get something for them, I'm not greedy, but I also know that because of the Size of the Package for these the Shipping might be a little crazy. Also, if someone needs a ATX Power Supply, I might be able to provide one, depending on what you might be looking for, for...
  7. S

I've got these 4 different ATX Computer Cases I'd like sell. ATX Server Full Tower Case #1
  8. S

I've got these 4 different ATX Computer Cases I'd like sell. ATX Server Tower Case #1
  9. S

I've got these 4 different ATX Computer Cases I'd like sell. ATX Mid-Tower Case #2
  10. S

I've got these 4 different ATX Computer Cases I'd like sell. ATX Mid-Tower Case #1
  11. S

Gateway 2000 empty drive bay cover

Would have a picture of the Front and Back Sides of the Cover with it removed from the Case? I've got a ton of Covers but it hard to tell what I'm looking for.
  12. S

IBM ThinkPad T60 Intel T2400 1.83Ghz CPU, 3.0G RAM, 60GB Hard Drive

IBM ThinkPad T60 Intel T2400 1.83Ghz CPU, 3.0G RAM, 60GB Hard Drive, HL-DT-ST DVD/RW, ATI Mobility Radeon X1300, Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3, AC Battery Charger NOTE: The front of the touchpad does not seem to be attached to the laptop base. I don't know if the clips are broken or if...
  13. S

WTB: 19"+ 1600x1200+ VGA CRT near Harrisonburg, VA.

I've got one in the Original Box but without the Packaging, you can have it if you want to pay to have it Packed Correctly and Shipped by UPS. Insurance might be a good idea as well unless it is covered by the Packing.
  14. S

WTB: 8 Bit ISA VGA Card for IBM 5150 Motherboard

WTB: 8 Bit ISA VGA Card that will defiantly work in an IBM 5150 Motherboard. If you can please post a picture of what you have for sale. Thanks
  15. S

Wanted Drive Rails for mounting FDD, HDD, etc. into case

I've got these, slightly different hole configuration, but length and width look pretty close.
  16. S

WTB - Beige ATX Computer case for a retro build

Well isn't that funny, I have the exact same Case as well, lol.
  17. S

Wanted: old-style I/O shield with the slot cover tabs not broken off

Something like this might be the best you can hope for because almost everything from that era had a dang Parallel Port poking out the back that required the port to be opened.
  18. S

Mitsumi CD External Interface ISA Card

Oh you might be in luck I forgot, I have one of these too, but I don't know if the Audio Connections are the same as you are looking for.
  19. S

Mitsumi CD External Interface ISA Card

I've got an Acer Magic S20 16Bit ISA Sound Card that has 4 different CD-ROM interfaces on it, Mitsumi, Sony, Panasonic, and IDE.
Back