• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

Seagate ST-251-1 Help Needed

So i have a seagate st-251-1 drive that powers up and sounds nice and smooth with no excessive bearing noise. Im trying to install it into a Hyundai super 386. it has on board ide but i disabled it via jumper. I successfully gotten a miniscribe 20mb drive to work on it, but it would be nice to...
  2. A

Hard disk controller error???

when i power up my hyundai super 386s it throws a code saying hard disk controller failure 1701. it has onboard ide. so i disabled the ide via jumpers and it still gives me the same code. even put a mfm controller in it to see if that would fix it and it didnt. no matter what setting i set...
  3. A

Sad day for my IBM ps2 30

I have not the slightest clue as to why this happened..... Today i decided to pull out my IBM ps/2 model 30 and boot it up and run some programs on it to show a friend that also collects vintage computers.. I set it up and powered it up. Booted fine and all. Then we left for a few mins to grab a...
  4. A

Any one have any old ide drives?

Hey im looking for some old 80-500mb ide hard disks to get some old machines going again. they have to be in 100% working order.
  5. A

Hyundai Super 386s Find

I was wondering if anyone could tell me some general info on this machine. The 120mb quantum drive was bad when i got it, so i need to get a new drive on ebay. I noticed the bios makes you select the hard disk type. Type 48 and 49 both let you enter custom HD parameters. What drive should i get...
Back