• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. L

Looking for Microcornucopia PRO8CLEAN Character Generator ROM file for Kaypro Computers..

I am trying to locate the Microcornucopia PRO8CLEAN ROM file for Kaypro Computers. I already have the PRO8GREEK file. Thanks. Larry
  2. L

WANTED: Beta Tester(s) for HI-TEK Key Switch Parts

Searching for a Beta Tester(s) for Hi-Tek High profile Key Plunger. Beta tester(s) will need to make sure they fit, work, stand up to daily use, and provide feedback if changes are needed. There were used on Lear Siegler ADM3 terminals, and possibly other Terminals. Replacement parts are...
  3. L

TRS-80 Model 3 & 4 - Keycaps and Keyswitches - Available

I have most Keycaps and Keyswitches avalable for TRS-80 Model 3 and Model 4's with ALPS Keyswitches. These are pulls from an old keyboard. Message me with specific Letters needed. Prices are reasonable. Larry
  4. L

Does your CP/M Computer use COMPLEMENTED Data????

If your CP/M Computer uses COMPLEMENTED Data, such as these Computers: Columbia Commander 964 - DSDD 48 tpi 5.25" - 512 x 10 Columbia 1600 - DSDD 96 tpi 5.25" - 512 x 10 Columbia M64 - SSDD 48 tpi 5.25" - 512 x 10 Compustar Model 30 - DSDD 48 tpi 5.25" - 512 x 10 Compustar 30 Super IOS - DSDD...
  5. L

[HOWTO] - Write TRS-80 Model 1 Boot Floppy's using Debian 11

https://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?t=153973
  6. L

RADIO SHACK Model 3 Power Supply Schematic Correction

I was looking at a Model 3 Service Manual and the Schematic for the Model_3_PS2.pdf on Page 71 of the Service Manual has an error. The Capacitors C4, C5 and C6 have their Negative Terminals shown connected to the Positive Rail of the Power Supply. It should have been drawn to the Negative...
  7. L

Creating TRS-80 Floppy's in 2023 with Debian (Linux)

Creating TRS-80 Floppy's in 2023 with Debian (Linux) https://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?t=153877 Larry
  8. L

Creating CP/M Floppy's in December 2022 with Debian (Linux)

Debian (Versions 8 thru 11) Linux can be used to create CP/M Boot floppy's, if you know the Sector Size and the Number of Sectors per Track. Debian (ver 8-11) still supports Floppy Drives if the FDUTILS and MTOOLS Packages are installed. FDUTILS Ver 5.6-2 MTOOLS Ver 4.0.26-1 For Linux you...
  9. L

Commodore 3rd Party Power Supply - FREE if you pay actual shipping fee by USPS

I'm giving away a Commodore C-64 Power Supply - 3rd Party Supply that was working the last time I used it. (Will verify voltages tomorrow morning to make 100% sure it is still working fine.) It's FREE, except you are required to pay the actual USPS charges to your destination from Chaffee, MO...
  10. L

Tandy/Radio Shack Power Supplies - available

Several years ago I purchased four of these Power Supply's in cardboard boxes. I've attached Photo's of the Power Supplies because I have no clue as to what they are for. If anyone wants these Power Supplies, or knows what they were produced for, they are available for the cost of shipping...
  11. L

HELP Needed - Decode CP/M Format types

While looking at the Walnut Creek CP/M Disk Utilities I located a DATA file for foreign CP/M Formats in DSKFRMT.DAT ./Walnut_Creek_CPM/WalnutCreek/CPM/UTILS/DSKUTL/ The 00-INDEX file doesn't state it is used with DSKDRV16.LBR or other CP/M Software. 00-INDEX.TXT DSKDRV16.LBR 44288...
  12. L

Mycroft Labs - Compat Ver 3.2 Floppy Image

Looking for a valid copy of Compat32.TD0, or IMD that will extract properly. The two TD0 files I've located via Internet searches are corrupt. Does anyone have a Floppy that can be copied with a SuperCard Pro, GreaseWeazle, or Kryoflux so the image is correct and valid? Perhaps someone has a...
  13. L

Western Digital FD1793 FDC Replacement

Looking for a source of Western Digital FD-1793 FDC. Jameco and all typical sources are out of stock. Anyone know of a replacement, or reasonable priced source? Larry
  14. L

Fluxengine Tutorial on Debian Forum for build on Debian 64 Bit.

I've posted a Tutorial for building the Fluxengine Software on the Debian Forum. It details the build process and usage of the Fluxengine to convert .SCP files to *.IMG files. http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=149566 Larry
  15. L

Source for DP8473 FDC IC QFP-52

Need a Source for 1 or 2 National Semiconductor DP8473, PC8477B, or NEC mPD765 Floppy Disk Controller IC QFP-52. Have searched Digikey, Mouser, Jameco, Ebay, and no parts found. Are there other sources in USA that might be able to source these? Does someone have 1 or 2 SPARE in their STASH? Larry
  16. L

Tandon TM-100 Floppy Door Repair Kits

There are Tandon TM-100 Floppy Drive Door Repair kits now available. These are NOT OEM Parts, but 3D Printed parts, that have been tested, and are still being tested by three Beta testers. They are being used by other folks in their Tandon TM-100's. You are able to use the complete assembly...
  17. L

Mitsubishi M4853 Floppy Drive Latch Parts

The Mitsubishi M4853 5.25" Floppy Drive I purchased from Ebay had a Broken Door Latch bracket, and piece of the Faceplate missing. I disassembled the Door Latch Mechanism, measured all needed parts, and sketched them. My brother drew them in Fusion 360, and printed replacement PLA parts with...
  18. L

New Xerox 820-II Boot Floppy Definitions for cpmtools & libdsk

After downloading DDBOOT1A.IMD and X820IICPM.IMD, I needed two new defintiions for cpmtools and libdsk. IMDA & IMDU gave extra information on DDBOOT1A.IMD $IMDA DDBOOT1A.IMD > DDBOOT1A.TXT IMageDisk Analyzer 1.18 / Mar 12 2012 IMD 1.18: 24/01/2017 17:07:50 Required cylinders: 40 Required...
  19. L

Tokyo Electric Corp. TEC FB-504 Manual

I'm looking for a manual for a TEC FB-50x in PDF. Does anyone know if this Floppy Drive is a Clone of another Model, or any information on TEC's? Thanks. Larry
  20. L

Writing .IMD, and .TD0 Images to Floppy that have a Single Density First Track

For all you CP/M folks that use 22DISK, Teledisk, Imagedisk. and cpmtools (w/libdsk) to access Images of your various Floppy's there is another way you can now write an image back to floppy that has a Single Density Track 0 with the remaining tracks Double Density. What you will need is a way...
Back