• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

Midwest Chicago For Sale Local Pickup Generic vintage CPU with relisys monitor.

Looking to sell, pickup only. Comes with a relisys monitor. Monitor and cpu powered on but nothing came on screen. I tried two different monitors. The other disk drive is a chinon FZ 357, I could not photograph it do to its location. It was very clean inside, just some dust bunnies. Not...
  2. A

Unknown vintage computer ID

I picked up a vintage computer last week at an estate sale and would like any info on it if possible. Full disclosure I am a reseller. I just know people who collect various items can be passionate about it and I would rather it go to a good home instead of a land fill. I took pictures of the...
  3. A

Vintage Xerox Keyboard Help

I have had this xerox keyboard laying around for a bit and cannot find any info on it at all. Tried many google searches for the numbers on the back and have come up completely empty. Full disclosure I am a reseller and want to find it a good home instead of throwing it in the trash. Any info...
  4. A

Help Iding a vintage Keyboard.

I picked this keyboard up at an estate sale, however there are no manufacture markings at all. I also picked up an enhanced tandy keyboard. That and the guy had a bunch of old apple 1's laying around. So I am guessing the keyboard is from the same time frame. It was just too unique looking to...
Back