• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Laser Turbo XT (software?)

Hello! I am not sure where to post this, but I am searching for copies of the software that would have came with the VTech Laser Turbo XT (Desktop PC XT Clone). Please let me know if you have backups of disks, or actual copies of this software, or where else I should look? Thanks!
  2. M

Acculogic S-IDE 3 controller card (activity LED question)

I have an Acculogic S-IDE 3 controller card. I am wondering if anyone knows the pinout of the drive activity connector, or what type of LED connects to it? I have a ton of two pin motherboard connectors and no four. Thanks in advance.
  3. M

Compudyne 486, looking for info/pics

Hello all. I'm wondering if anyone has information or pictures of a compudyne 486 model with a vertical 3.5" floppy drive in the middle of the front bezel, with three 5.25" bays to the right of it. This is a machine I have been looking for, for some time and never seem to find the exact thing...
  4. M

Beige computers, what even is beige? (paint color question)

I'm making a custom 5 1/4" bay cover with usb and audio jacks. I painted it a beige color and it's sort of orange. It's the lightest beige I could find in satin rustoleom (includes primer in the paint). But now I am thinking the color should be more of a white mixed with gray almost a 7/1 ratio...
  5. M

Beige/gray/white full atx case

Looking for a (used is fine, preferred actually) ATX case that can fit a full size ATX motherboard. Beige/light gray or white, yellowed is fine too. Show me a picture and name your price shipped. I'm in Cleveland, Ohio. edit: can be a OEM case, dell, HP, compaq, ibm, doesn't matter if it fits...
  6. M

Retro City Rampage getting a full 486 port

http://www.pcgamer.com/retro-city-rampage-is-getting-an-ms-dos-edition/ https://www.facebook.com/RetroCityRampage if you own the PC or Mac version, this will be free. "I'm proud to announce 'Retro City Rampage 486', an MS-DOS port of RCR:DX. It will be free for all of you which own the PC+Mac...
  7. M

Looking for information on large AT/XT cases

When I was in high school, a friend of mine had a computer that I re-installed windows 95/98 for a few times. The machine didn't have a brand that I remember, but the case is all I'm interested in. It was 2.5' to 3' tall, had probably 5-7 5.25" drive bays in the front, was no wider than a normal...
  8. M

LF dos menu program

What I remember it looking like was just a box drawn around the outside of the screen, with the double line ANSI characters, it said "Menu" in the center of the top, and had three columns with application names, each with a number next to them. There was no blinking cursor, and you may not have...
  9. M

LF dos menu program

Back in the late 80's/early 90's my first computer was a Laser XT IBM PC clone. It had DOS 3.0 I believe. There was a program on it just called 'MENU', that was typed into DOS to pull up a menu with 15 user programmable options. You just type the number and push enter and the application or game...
Back