• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

NEW Clear Caes for Apple IIe & IIgs

The project for clear cases for the Apple II & II Plus failed to reach the goal. But an attempt to give one last chance to the Apple II line means a new Kickstarter. This Kickstarter will allow for clear (and glow in the dark) cases for the Apple IIe (both early versions but not platinum). A...
  2. M

Apple II / II Plus Clear Case Project

We've worked really hard to bring a second project to follow up the Macintosh SE and SE/30 clear case project. Based on survey feedback the Apple II was the one most people wanted to see. As a result, we worked hard to bring this project to life. Now the time has finally come, the Kickstarter...
  3. M

Custom Macintosh SE/30 Clear Case

Hello Everyone, After many long months of engineering and prototyping, I've finally created a series of custom Mac SE/30 cases. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maceffects/injection-molded-clear-case-for-apple-macintosh-ma?ref=2ne44k Please check it out for more information on the...
  4. M

****FREE**** LOT of NEW/Used Apple Computers & Accessories

Okay, I here is the deal I have boxes and boxes of Mac accessories, some are even NEW OLD STOCK, including Apple Service parts dating as far back as Apple II series. I also have some computers in various conditions from taken apart to complete and fully functional. I have several PowerBook...
  5. M

Any Vintage PC experts in Chicago Area?

Hey Guys - I have a 386 PC machine that after adding drives (CD/Zip) refuses to boot up from hard drive, gives controller error. I am looking for someone who is willing to properly configure the machine and download/install drivers to make sure all drives work. I have several CDs, extra...
  6. M

CHICAGO area HELP NEED - DOS Computer

I have a 386 PC machine that after adding drives (CD/Zip) refuses to boot up from hard drive, gives controller error. I am looking for someone who is willing to properly configure the machine and download/install drivers to make sure all drives work. I have several CDs, extra cards, etc...
  7. M

WTB: AST Advantage 575 or 6066D --- Paying top $$$$$

Hello Folks, I'm looking for a 6066d AST or a Advantage 575, I'd be willing to pay too dollar for a nice unit. Have plenty of old PC and Apple items to trade or CASH! Let me know what you have. Thanks!
  8. M

Brand new in box - ibm dos 3.2

I have 4 brand new in sealed box sets of DOS 3.2 by IBM. $49ea + shipping.
  9. M

NEW IBM PS/2 Computer & Monitor

I just bought a brand new PS/2 computer used only 2-3 times still has most of the original wrap (no box) has keys sealed still taped to the monitor. I can turn it on and check specs if desired. $175 - FREE LOCAL PICKUP (NW Indiana) Willing to ship
  10. M

WTB: AST 6066d Computer $$$

As the title says this is what I am looking for. paying very well!!
  11. M

WTB: AST Computer

I'm looking for a desktop AST computer system 66mhz, it was my first PC system, don't recall exact model. Willing to pay or trade very fair!
  12. M

WTB: 80387sl

Title says it all! Can't find one, will pay fair! PM ME!
  13. M

WTB: IDE Hard Drive (Windows 3.1 / 95)

OK so I am looking for an older Hard Drive that would work with a Emerson Series II Computer, I think its a 286, but it may be a 386. I really would like one that is loaded with DOS and Windows 3.1 or 95. I really prefer bigger, but willing to accept smaller ones. Willing to buy or trade for...
  14. M

WANTED: IBM 5150 or 5160 System

I am looking for a IBM 5150 system (might consider 5160). I really want one with a hard drive and color monitor, again willing to sacrifice if need be. Will pay fair... Or trade for other old computer items, I have all kinds of Apple's and accessories, and some old TRS-80s, Tandy, etc.
  15. M

Amazing trs-80 lot

Well, I have a large collection of TRS-80 CoCo items includes spare chips, keyboards, explansion unit, books, and 30+ magazines. You get what you see! Asking $150
  16. M

FS: Commodore 64, 128d, VIC-20 +++ TRS-80 Computers

I have lots of vintage commodore and TRS-80s 8 Commodore 64 units by themselves - $30 (ea) + shipping 3 TRS-80 Color Computer - $30 (ea) + shipping 1 Boxed VIC-20 - $50 + shipping 1 Boxed Commodore 64 - $50 + shipping 1 Commodore 128 - $65 + shipping 1 Commodore 128d - $175 + shipping I have...
  17. M

Texas Instruments Silent 700 Accustic Coupler Terminal Model 745

Odds are if you are reading this you know what it is... This is an old school Data Terminal Acoustic coupler. This unit has been in climate controlled storage for most of its life and has always remained in its case when not in use. These were made around 1971. Will include rotatory telephone...
  18. M

Tandy 1000 System IBM PC system

For sale is Tandy 1000 Personal Computer system, has 640k ram 5.25 drive, 3.5 drive, and external hard drive with one space (of two) occupied, includes keyboard and Tandy 1000 Guide Book, Tandy 1000 Programmers Reference Book, Tandy 1000 MS-DOS Book, and Tandy 1000 BASIC Reference Manual. All...
  19. M

Wtb: Ibm 5150

I am looking for a fairly clean 5150 IBM System, prefer complete with monitor and keyboard, had one growing up and want to tinker with one. Really want one with a factory hard drive!! Might consider 5160 if the deal was right... Also, would be willing to trade, I have all kinds of early...
Back