• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. W

WANG 2200 Program´s on the WLTC

Running 2200 Program´s on the WLTC
  2. W

Unknown non-wang "W-286 accelerator" card for the WANG Professional Computer(8086CPU)

Unknown non-wang "W-286 accelerator" card for the WANG Professional Computer(8086CPU) Hi, i buoght this AOX INC. COVIS Manufacoring W-286 Card. The 512KB RAM works in the Professional Computer. But no idea how to get the 286 speed, coproz. And what kind of connectors on the backside? Google...
  3. W

Special Autocad for WANG APC

Hi, there was a special Version of Autodesk - Autocad for the WANG Advanced Professional Computer. 1987? I80286 CPU Anybody kows? Thanks
  4. W

WANG 2200 Niakwa Basic-2c

Somebody WANG 2200 Niakwa Basic-2c on DOS-PC with Goldkey-Disk in use? Searching Manual.:confused:
  5. W

Wanted: WANG PM-004L Monochrommonitor and IBM CGA Card

Hi, i am searching, for my WANG´s, some Monitors like WANG PM-004L Monochrommonitor and a IBM CGA Card to connect some CGA´s to a WANG APC. Hope WolfgANG Dual Monitorsystem on a WANG APC, 1994
  6. W

Wangfever

Wang fever begins with old Diskettes from my Father und i buy my first WANG in 2013. it was without funktion, 18V input and cmos battery faulty. some weeks ago he works again.
  7. W

Transfering files WANG <> IBM

What kind of cable and transfer software to copy files from IBM compatible PC to WANG APC, PC and WLTC Laptop? thank you
Back