• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Clint

RM 380Z Wanted ASAP for film work.

I am after buying as many RM380Z’s as I can find good money paid will end up in my lovely collection but wanted for some film work. Can anyone help me ? 07766512517 Clint
  2. Clint

WANTED - Model 3 - FreHD - SDCard Image

I was wondering if anyone has a decent set of programs already on an SDCard for the Model 3 - if so can I get an image of your Card ?
  3. Clint

Brand New 5150 on ebay

Heads up well worth the money asked: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-IBM-5150-5150114-64KB-CPU-w-160KB-Diskette-PC-Personal-Computer-System-Unit-/292008360970?hash=item43fd0dfc0a:g:I78AAOSw44BYhorB
  4. Clint

IBM 5160 - STB Multifunction Card Identification

I have another card inside my 5160 that I can't find info on, anyone recognise it ?
  5. Clint

Quadram EGA Card in an IBM 5160 Help Needed

I have been restoring a 5160 and a 5154 Monitor I bought at the same time. I found out that the MDA card installed in the 5160 will not work with the monitor, giving me just a raster on the monitor. However I found a tested working EGA card on ebay and purchased that but have the same...
  6. Clint

EGA 8 Bit Video Card for my 5160

I purchased a 5160 base unit and 5154 monitor from a 'museum display' both sold as non-working. Both had faults, the monitor had a PSU issue that I fixed and the base unit had a tantalum cap gone on the FDD shutting the PSU down. With both items fixed I soon realised the base unit and monitor...
  7. Clint

IBM 5160 - Stripdown Cleanup and Repair.

So I have a recent acquisition of 5160 With 5154 Colour Monitor, purchased from ebay both items from the same seller both advertised as dead and not working. This one was born on 5th December 1984, in Scotland UK. I did not try powering this on as it was quite dirty inside, it had been...
  8. Clint

Old Fuse Holder

Long shot but does anyone know who made these, or even have one to sell ?
  9. Clint

TRS-80 Model 3 - Repair

In my hunt for a Model 2, I managed to buy 2 other computers, so today I collected this diskless 48k TRS-80 Model 3, sold with a suspected PSU and Keyboard fault. I think the computer case and keyboard cosmetics are in great condition, the insides also look very clean. It came with no screws...
  10. Clint

Apple I TI IC Sockets.

Just going through my old parts and came accross these, can someone confirm if they are the correct parts or close for the Apple 1 ? 4 Pin: 16 Pin: 24 Pin: 40 Pin:
  11. Clint

My Apple //e repair - No boot

So a couple of years ago I picked up a non-working Apple IIe, it lights up but produces no beep on reset. Anyway I just stored it for a winter project and this is the winter it gets fixed, so I am completely new to the IIe so I have a massive learning curve, so I thought it best to document it...
  12. Clint

[WTB] TRS-80 Model II

I have a hole in my collection big enough for a TRS-80 Model II - Has anyone got one they would part with ? Any Condition Considered.
  13. Clint

My Pet Rusty - Commadore Pet 8032 Repair

Hi everyone and happy new year, I've been off for a bit due to some health problems, but back to work and back to play now. I have had this Pet for a few years and not ever tried to turn it on, having had a bit of a spring clean I decided that I would pop the PCB out tonight and give it a clean...
  14. Clint

EGA Video card for mu new IBM 5170 - prefer original IBM

I just purchased a 5170 that does not have a video card installed so am after one so I can fire it up and see if it all works :) WHY ?
  15. Clint

4096 DRAM Chips 4096x1

Would like to buy 16 4096 DRAM Chips WHY ?
  16. Clint

Orange MR750 Diodes

I am after 4 MR750 Diodes, however they must be Orange in colour. Anyone ?
  17. Clint

ZX80 Rampack

Long shot but does anyone on here have a ZX80 rampack ? I am looking to make one as I have been looking ages for one to now avail, I need a few measurements and angles from the original plastics.
  18. Clint

One heck of a PET setup !

Fell on this shame its not in the UK but one of you guys stateside might be able to grab this setup: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121163904560
  19. Clint

My New 8032 CBM / PET - Another one saved.

Being new here I thought I would write up this week’s Vintage Computing Endeavours. Last week I purchased a tired old 3032 and a 8050 dual disk drive over the internet and on Wednesday I completed a nice round trip the The Centre for Computing History in Cambridge UK to pick it up. My intension...
  20. Clint

Commodore Pet/CBM IEEE488 Cable

I am looking for a IEEE-488 cable to connect my Commodore PET/CBM 3032 to a 8050 dual disk drive :) Anyone got one they can spare ? Kind Regards Clint
Back