• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

Timex/Sinclair 2068 software?

One of the board members Mark J. Blair nf6x@nf6x.net. You can buy boards from OSHPark here: https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/6ihON5Uq Or, I have singles for $17.00 shipped. Add $14.00 for each additional board. PM me for Paypal info. I just ordered a new batch, and I'll have them in a...
  2. A

WTB: High density XT floppy controller

This is what the board I built looks like...
  3. A

Commodore 64c Screws

I lost all the screws to my disassembled C-64C. I had taken it apart to install JiffyDOS. Anyone know what kind they are, or where I could simply buy a set? eBay had nothing.
  4. A

Need Known Good Workbench 1.3 Disks

I'm trying to fix a pair of Amiga 500 Computers I have on the shelf here. I have a set of Workbench disks, but neither unit will boot from them. I want to rule out the chance that the disks are bad. So, I need a set of good copies of Workbench 1.3. I own Amiga Forever Pro Edition, so I own a...
  5. A

Is this a genuine Radio Shack drive sytem?

Early Coco had a tri-color label on front, never came in dual drive full height models, were 35 track cut down drives with a switch on the front.
  6. A

50 Pin Floppy to 34 Pin Floppy Converter Board

I have one of these that I got from LNW Research to go with an LNDoubler 5/8 for a TRS-80 Model I...
  7. A

FS: ASTEC AA14320 230 Watt Power Supply for IBM 5170 AT

I have an ASTEC AA14320 230 Watt Power Supply for IBM 5170 AT -- I thought it was a supply for a PC 5150 when I bought it. Asking $40.00 shipped.
  8. A

Tano Dragon 64 needs Power Supply...

Not sure this is right place to post this, but since the Dragon is a Coco work-alike... I’ve started bringing my prototype Tano Dragon 64 back to life. I used to work for Spectrum Projects in the early 1980's, and Bob Rosen got a prototype American Tano Dragon 64 from Tano to evaluate. When he...
  9. A

Laser 128 1mb (unpopulated) RAM expansion cards...

I have THREE (3) of these cards. They are unpopulated, and untested. Asking $30.00US ea. Shipped in the Continental U.S. Only.
  10. A

CocoSDC adapter kits...

I just ordered 2 full parts kits of the CocoSDC cartridge. This was a group run of the boards on the Maltedmedia Coco list ( https://pairlist5.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/coco ) CocoSDC: http://cocosdc.blogspot.com.au/ I'll be posting in this thread build progress and pics of the completed units.
  11. A

Imagedisk and Apple ][

There are Apple ][ Images on the Imagedisk website. ( http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/index.htm ) Does this mean I can image/write Apple ][ Disk Images with a PC?
  12. A

Making LDOS 5.3.1 disks from images for the Model I

This IDE/FDC card in my 486DX/33 writes single density disks... In case this helps anyone.
  13. A

Lo-Tech IDE interface for TRS-80 Model 4 running CP/M

I haven't been able to make physical disks from the images supplied on the Lo-Tech site. They will be problematic for most people as they are double-sided, and not every Model III/4 user has double sided drives. So, my plan is to learn how to make physical disks from them, and in the process...
  14. A

Making LDOS 5.3.1 disks from images for the Model I

After successfully making bootable disks for my Model 4 earlier today, I've turned my attention to making a set of bootable LDOS disks from the images at the Tim Mann Misosys site. My first attempt failed. Every image when being written had errors under Imagedisk. I had made blank DMK images...
  15. A

Cheapo IDE interface for Model 4 running LS-DOS

Finally got around to making the cable for my cheapo IDE interface (http://www.lo-tech.co.uk/wiki/Lo-tech_TRS-80_IDE_Adapter_rev.2) Making the floppy has been a bear. I used the TRS32 emulator to boot the LD4-631.DSK image I downloaded from the Tim Mann website...
  16. A

Attach PC floppy drive to Amiga...

I have two Amiga 500's I'd like to fix. Both power up, but won't read floppies. I see on eBay, a guy in Greece selling a cable to attach a PC drive to an Amiga 500. But, he wants a lot of money for it. Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the cable so I can try to make my own? Or, a more...
  17. A

Testing COMM port on XT-FDC Card...

I finally got the UART chips yesterday, and plugged them in. I can't get to the disk boxes that have my old DOS diagnostic software like Norton Diagnostics, or Check-It. We put them up on the highest shelves that I can't get to on my own due to my injuries. Can anyone point me to a...
  18. A

Imaging Model I floppies...

Having just built and tested a Sergey's 8-bit FDC and Serial port card, I can now read and write Model I floppies on my 5150 XT. I successfully wrote an image of a Multidos 1.6D boot floppy and it booted, but it didn't work quite right for some reason. A 5150 is too slow to run the DOS-Based...
  19. A

WTB: AT Case and Power supply for a 486 Motherboard

Does anyone know of a place still selling these cases at a decent price? eBay has various sellers at ridiculous prices. There's no reason these cases I used to pay $35 for should now sell for $99.00. There has to be a supplier out there with some NOS they are selling at a decent price.
  20. A

XT Power supply failed...

This is the cable I bought. It appears that the green wire is already shorted to ground.
Back