• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

Midwest Model 100 Software and/or Accessories

I'm looking for Model 100 software and hardware (though not really looking for any more 100s or 102s unless I need to buy a whole lot for items I am lacking). I am especially looking for non Radio Shack software and hardware for these machines. If you have something lying around, let me know...
  2. J

Midwest Misc For Sale TRS-80, Mac, Etc.

I'm trying to tidy up my computer room, and would like for this stuff to go. A few items I've tried to sell here before (can't figure out how to edit or delete prior posts?), and some are new to here. I'll send pics on request, but I'm guessing there's not enough interest to clog the page down...
  3. J

Midwest Atari ST Magazine Disks For Sale/ Trade

A few weeks ago I bought a lot of 3.5" disks form someone on here or Atariage. in the lot were 3 disks from ST Format and 9 from START. I looked and they all seem to be on Archive.org already, but if anyone would like these, let me know. I have no idea if they are readable, or if they have the...
  4. J

Midwest Tandy/ TRS-80 CoCo Rompaks For sale or Trade

Good morning, I've got a small box of software for the Tandy/ TRS-80 Color Computers. The RomPaks (cartridges) I've got are: Art Gallery Bustout Clowns and Balloons DoubleBack Color Baseball (2 copies) Color File Color Scripsit II Facemaker GFL Football II Amazing World of Malcom Mortar...
  5. J

Midwest WTB: Romulus Chess for Tandy Model 200

Title pretty much says it all. I just bought a Tandy Model 200 and want to get beat at chess by it. Looking for at least the manual, but would prefer the whole enchilada. Thanks in advance, and Merry Christmas! J White
  6. J

Midwest TRS-80 Software for Trade

I've accumulated a lot of duplicates of TRS-80 Software. I'd like to trade for TRS-80 Model 100 software, books, magazines (PCM or Portable 100), or hardware. Here's my Model 100 software: Personal Finance (2 copies) Scripsit 100 (tape residue? on binder pleather) Bar Code Drivers Multiplan...
  7. J

TRS-80 Disks

A few days ago, a fellow listed a pile of floppy disks on the sell forum here for ffs. I took one box, and I received it yesterday. The guy who got the other box posted that he would post an inventory in case anyone needed something in there. So here’s a few pics of the disks I received.
  8. J

Adding a CF Card to a Tandy 1500HD

A few weeks ago (at VCFMW) a Tandy 1500HD followed me home. The hard drive was working at the show, but the floppy was untested. It naturally needed a new drive belt. The next day, the hard drive took a few tries to boot up the machine, and the day after that it no longer would. The seller...
  9. J

Midwest WTB or Trade: TRS-80 Model 100/102 Stuff

My last thread of this topic kinda went adrift, so I thought I'd start a new one. If anyone has any TRS-80 Model 100 or Tandy 102 software, books, magazines, or hardware they are no longer wanting, I'd like to buy or trade for them. I am especially hoping to find a copy of "trs-80 portable...
  10. J

Midwest WTB TRS-80 Model 100 Stuff

For some reason I am addicted to these little machines. If you have any software, books, magazines, or to a lesser extent, hardware that’s taking up space, let me know. Shipping would be to Portage, Indiana, 46368, or I can pick up in the Chicagoland area. I can pay with Paypal or a postal...
  11. J

Starblaze 100 Screen Shots

In the marketplace forum someone had requested a video of the Model 100 game StarBlaze 100. I’ll take a look at the poopy video I shot, and maybe upload it to Youtube if it’s remotely good enough to demonstrate the game. For now, here’s a few screenshots.
Back