• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. bigbooster126

Mystery Northstar Advantage Expansion Board

I was going through my Northstar Advantage and came across this custom-made expansion board populating one of the slots. Can anyone identify what the purpose of this board initially was or what it might be able to do?
  2. bigbooster126

Northstar Disks

I saw you recently got a large set of hard-sectored disks for the Northstar, I have an Advantage and would be willing to purchase whatever you have for that if you're willing to sell. I would of course pay for both the disks and shipping. Send me a DM or reply here and I'll get you my email...
  3. bigbooster126

Rocky Mountains WTB Northstar Advantage Boot/Software/Game 5.25” Diskettes

Just picked up a Northstar advantage with the optional 5mb Winchester disk but I need to find a Northstar boot diskette to even access it and see what files are there. Additionally I would buy any other software / programs. / games that you have for the Advantage on their hard sectored disks...
  4. bigbooster126

Macintosh Classic Error Message

I have been using this computer for a good twenty years now. over the decades, i had to replace the analog power board and upgraded the hard drive. about a week ago, it broke. first the floppy disk drive went out, i used the computer with it unplugged, but when i wanted to put some new software...
Back