• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. D

Can someone tell me why my TANDY 1110HD computer will not power on?

I just bought a used TANDY 1110HD portable computer on EBAY about 1 month ago. It did power on with the original AC power cord. The disk drive needs a belt. But I get a DISK BOOT ERROR. Press "F1" key. The screen turns on. Now the computer does not POWER ON what so ever. Now the TANDY 1110HD...
  2. D

Tandy 1110HD computer with software and accessories for sale

Selling a TANDY 1110HD portable computer with software disks and accessories on EBAY. This TANDY 1110HD use to power on and boot up. But I need a rubber band for the 3.5 disk drive and the computer no longer powers on. It use too, but not any more. The TANDY 1110HD has a new hard drive and it...
  3. D

Selling TANDY 2810HD and TANDY 3800HD for PARTS - Make me an OFFER

I just bought a TANDY 3800HD and TANDY 2810HD from EBAY. The TANDY 3800HD computer turns on and the lcs screen shows the amount of memory and a BOOT DISK ERROR message. Hit "FI" key. The hard drive is not working. The floppy drive turns on but does not read any 3.5 floppy disks. The TANDY 2810HD...
  4. D

WTB TANDY 3800HD 3.5 disk drive and hard drive for parts

[B]I just bought a used TANDY 3800HD on EBAY in October 2013. The unit powers ON and OFF. I get BOOT DISK error. Press "F1" key. I do this and insert a DOS 5 disk. Same problem. I insert a Boot Disk for 710K and a Boot Disk 1.4. Same problem. The LCD screen works just fine. I have the original...
Back