• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. 2

tandy 3000 nl memory board

I recently acquired a tandy 3000 nl 286 that seems to be in good shape. I still need to test it out, but one thing ive noticed and from what ive read. The mainboard has 640k ram, the 2 simms populated and the additional chip sockets next to it filled, so from what ive read that equals the 640k...
  2. 2

tandy 4016dx

I recently got a tandy 4016dx. The floppy drive wasnt working nor the hard drive. I have since cleaned and lubed the floppy so it works now, and replaced the 104mb hdd it came with, with a known good and working 40mb hdd. The system has both memory cards needed to max it out but it currently...
  3. 2

tandy fd500

I have a dual drive tandy fd500 that is part of a number of old tandy computer stuff given to me. I also have a color computer 2 for it, but unfortunately i dont have the cartridge that is needed for the floppy drive unit. Anyway I plugged in the dual drive unit and flipped the switch to on, in...
  4. 2

tandy 100tx died

I recently purchased a very good condition 1000tx. It arrived i powered it up no probs. So then i upgraded the ram to 768k, and put in a math co. Still no problems. Finally i got around to trying to install a hd in it. It was a big seagate st 225, drive with controller card. At first i put...
  5. 2

win xp x64 question

I had a quick question about it. I seem to remember reading awhile ago that the win xp pro x64 versions doent require activation? I know the trial does as i have that one laying around. But I was thinking about getting a copy of the x64 one for my collection. Yes i know about the support and...
  6. 2

compuadd 212 switches

I have a compuadd 212 286 12mhz that Im trying to find out the dip switch settings for. I recently posted about a 386 version of it in my collection, well here's another version but the 286 one. I want to add an 287 xl math co proc to it as well as upgrade the ram. I know on the 386 it can go...
  7. 2

compuadd 316s

I recently purchased a 316s compuadd to play with for my collection. From what I understand from researching it as well as opening it up, its a 386 sx 16, with 4 30 pin simm sockets. I did google it and supposingly the most ram it can take is 4mb? It has a 387 co proc socket which i got a...
Back