• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

PDP11 board detection program

Attached below is a printout of the boards installed in a PDP 11/(70??) I found it on the back of a blank panel I bought. It looks like it was the printout of a program... Anyone know what program does this?
  2. S

California NorCal Working PDT-150 with RT-11 boot floppies:$500

I have a working PDT 11/150 with RT-11 boot floppies for sale, $500. I could also add a working vt-100 to go with it for another $500 Local pickup preferred (Mountain View, CA 94040)
  3. S

Wanted: bare PDP 11/04 or 11/34 nine slot chassis

I'm looking for a PDP 11/04 or 11/34 nine slot small chassis. I don't necessarily need a complete unit. I just need the 9 slot backplane, card cage and cover. A front panel would be nice but not required.
  4. S

How to ship a rk05 disk pack.

I need to get a rk05 disk pack, with valuable data, from NYC to Mountain view, CA. What is the safest way do this? Can I just ship FedEx insured or should I fly out and bring it back on the plane , avoiding Xray?
  5. S

Wanted PDP 11/70 front panel frame.

Wanted. PDP 11/70 console metal frame. I'm looking for the outer metal frame for a PDP 11/70 front panel. I have a mint pcb with LEDs and switches, and I can make the plastic bezel, but I need the frame to mount it. Any condition is fine.
  6. S

How can I auto boot RSTS/E V7 on a pdp11/34

Hi I am running a FPGA PDP2011 configured as a PDP11/34 with 128KW of memory, twelve high speed (115200) serial ports, four RL02 disks and one RP06 disk (on two SD cards). I have installed RSTS/E V7 and the system works great. But... I if the power fails, I have to manually, press...
  7. S

Working DEC VT100 with Advanced video option.

VT100 with AVO working, no missing keys, no screen burn. $500 plus shipping & paypal fees -Scott
  8. S

MMAO: Working Dec Gigi VK100 and Barco Monitor (bay area)

I have a working DEC Gigi VK100 with the matching barco monitor. make me an offer. Local bay area buyers preferred.
  9. S

Wanted to borrow Vt100 in the bay area

I'm working on a clone of a vt100 and I need a real vt100 to take some signal captures. I was hoping some one in the bay area had one I could borrow or visit to take some logic captures of various signals. Specifically I am trying to get the timing right on the NV ram: Attached is a picture...
  10. S

Clean KY11-LB schematic and ROM dump

I am working on an FPGA implementation of the KY11-LB. I have a copy of the schematic from bitsavers, but it is very hard to read. Can someone scan a better copy? Also I am looking for a dump of the ROMs on the control board. Thanks, -Scott
  11. S

DC11E on RSTS V7 with modem support

Hi, Has anybody used a PDP11/xx running RSTS V7 with a DC11E as a modem serial port. I've tried the SET MODEM command in init.sys, but it only seems to like DZ11 or DH11. But the sysgen manual indicates that DC11E has modem support. So... assuming I sysgen'd with DC11E support, how do I...
  12. S

WTB: pdp11/34 front panel

I am looking for the front panel from a pdp 11/34. I want the one with the 7-segment leds and the keypad. Thanks, -Scott
Back