• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. L

A CBM serial to IEEE-488 mystery interface - built on a VIC-20 cartridge

I picked this up off of eBay. The seller thought it might be a modem or digitizer, and I was of the opinion that it was some type of printer interface. It has 1x CBM serial (male) and 1x 24-pin card edge ala earlier PET disk drives & peripherals. The case looks like a CBM factory item, but it's...
  2. L

Commodore C-128 on 1084 monitor - possible to do both CLA and RGB modes??

I just came across a Commdore 1084 monitor - funny, I wasn't even aware of the model. Must have missed it way back when.. Anyway, this monitor has several different video input options. It will accept (among others) C-64 type S-Video (C / L /A) and two different modes of RGB (it seems). So if...
  3. L

FS / FT: Atari stuff! 1050 drives, 1030 modem, 1010 cassette, many cartridges, MORE

I just happened into a lot of Atari computer hardware. All is located at Zip 55103 in the USA - I will ship as needed - Here's the quicklist: Hardware (No PSU / Cables / Accys. unless clearly declared): Qty. (2) - 1050 Floppy disk drives Qty. (1) - 1010 Cassette drive Qty. (1) - 1030...
  4. L

WANTED: Suncom Slik Stik, Starfighter or TAC-2 joysticks for Atari / CBM etc

Just as the title says, I'm looking for Suncom joysticks for the Atari / C-64 etc. If you have a Slik Stik, Starfighter or TAC-2 to let go, please post a note and send a PM. I have other controllers, games, assorted hardwares, etc. to swap, or will pay cash for the right item. Thanks, please...
  5. L

Substitute for a Panasonic KX-P43 32K RAM chip? (KX-P2123 Printer)

That worked just fine, gents. Here's a pic of the settings table printout, indicating that the buffer is in-place and enabled: Couldn't have been easier to install.. since the chip was a 'pull', I didn't have to fiddle around forming the leads to match the socket - it just lined up and...
  6. L

Working /// Laser 128 w/ 3-1/2" drive on the eBay

This is mine: http://www.ebay.com/itm/151227759295? "Laser 128 Personal Computer - Apple IIc IIe Clone - WORKS, CLEAN!" Bidding starts at $39.95 + $28.95 shipping. Shipping will adjust based on actual costs.
  7. L

Working LNW80 (TRS-80 Mod. I clone) FS on eBay

For the record, this one went for $451.78 + $55.00 shipping. "Screenshot or it didn't happen." |-)
  8. L

Working LNW80 (TRS-80 Mod. I clone) FS on eBay

This is mine. Nice, early example w/16K and 5-1/4" / 8" single/double density floppy controller. Works just great: http://www.ebay.com/itm/151222827606?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Thanks!
  9. L

Substitute for a Panasonic KX-P43 32K RAM chip? (KX-P2123 Printer)

Anybody know what the deal is with the 32K buffer expansion chip sold by Panasoinc, for their later dot-matrix printers? The Panasonic part number is KX-P43 "32K buffer", and it can be used to expand the buffer (read: downloadable font menory) for printers in the KX-P2123 family. I can't find...
  10. L

Dead Commodore C1530 / C2N Datasette - Fix or Parts??

Good grief, of all the stuff I'd never exect to see.. a Commodore 1530 Datasette with a dead motor. Can it even be? It's seems to be a simple 6V DC motor, probably a brush-type. The mechanism doesn't run, and when I measure across the motor terminals (red & black wires) I read infinte - or...
  11. L

WTB: Wanted HESMON cartridge for C-64 / 128 etc. Have carts, disks & HW to trade!

Just looking for a HESware HESMON cart for the C-64 stuff. In-box w/ docs is always nice, but I really just need a clean & reliably working cart. I'd prefer to trade other C-64 carts / parts for the HESMON but whatever works.. I have a Metric Tonne of stuff to offer in trade. ;-) Thanks much...
  12. L

Straddleprint, ParallAx & Protecto Big Blue Printer Interfaces for C-64 - Need Info

Straddleprint, ParallAx & Protecto Big Blue Printer Interfaces for C-64 - Need Info Hey good folks, I'm generating more questions than answers concerning a couple of Commodore VIC-20 / C=64 / 128 printer interfaces. The first unit is a "Protecto Big Blue Printer Interface". It has an...
  13. L

Three machines, FOUR flagging 5-1/4" floppy drives?!

My how quickly things can change.. Yes, we all know that rust never sleeps, but dang.. Last time the hardwares were out of storage, everything ran smoothly. Depending on which machines we're talking about, that would be a lapse of three or maybe five years since. But as it stands, I've got four...
  14. L

Looking forward to an orderly introduction, so as to eliminate a violent bloodbath.

Howdy folks, Met a nice gent on the eBase who couln't stop suggesting this forum. I've been collecting the vintage compy goods since 1995 or so. Quite a few pieces have passed through my pile over time, but as of recent, I've mostly focused on pre-PC laptops, hand-helds, portables and so...
Back