• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

IBM 5155, software Boot-Problem, ILL

Hey there, I've got an IBM 5155 for 2 years now, and it works fine with the DOS 3.x Operating system and many Programs for it. But yesterday my new floppy arrived, the game "ZORK-I" on a 5'25 floppy. So I decided to start DOS, and try to start the new game. But, DOS couldn't detect any file...
  2. M

Belinea Monitor on Atari

Hello Guys, a few weeks ago i wanted to start my Atari Mega STE, but just at the start the monitor broke (explode in it self?) So I'm searching for a new one, and I saw this...
  3. M

Atari Mega ST/E Trouble

I take out my old Atari Mega ST/E with a Megafile 60 Harddrive. So now i have the following Problems when starting: If i want to get to the Harddrive, i need the Programm HINSTALL.RPG right? But the System dont find that data, and also all the Folders or the other Datas that you need for it...
  4. M

Saving Problems in ROM BASIC

At the Moment I'm trying to save programs, that i've written bevore in IBM ROM BASIC. But when I'm Using SAVE"data" then the machine waits a moment, but nothing is going to be saved on the floppy drive A. Also If I try to LOAD something from it, there is an I/O Device error. But I think the...
  5. M

IBM 5155 Keyboard Problem

I get an IBM 5155 for 250$ wich is a great price, i think. Everything is ok, but the Keyboard isnt. If I hit keys, sometimes there appears letters on the screen wich arent they, what i've hit. So if i press E, there appears EX, and with O, there appears OU. What can I do there? (I havent testet...
  6. M

IBM 5155 Floppy Error

Hello Guys, I have bought an IBM 5155 Portable, and i need now some data connections. And i thought it would be nice if i can do it with the 5'25 Floppys. Now i have bought also an 5'25 Desktop floppy Drive (DS/DD) and build it into a computer (Fujitsu computers, Siemens. With a Celeron and...
Back