• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

Dell System 200 motherboard issue

This is one of 2 system 200 boards I have.. it was working great until the other day when it wouldn't come on, then came on, then wouldn't.. All ram has been externally tested last night and any dodgy chips replaced. I ran the Landmark Diags for it and it fails on Protect Mode on the CPU. I've...
  2. S

Dell System 200 CPU Removal

Presumably the right forum for it. Title says it all. Not sure how to extract the CPU from this oddball LCC socket Dell used on these motherboards. This board started acting up recently and so I threw in the Landmark Diags after testing all the ram chips seperately. Landmark chokes/fails at...
  3. S

California Asus CUSL2-C with P3-933 & 512M Ram : $60 + ship

Selling an Asus CUSL2-C with P3-933 & 512M Ram : $60 + ship + paypal fee or cash if local pickup in the bay area. No venmo, no cashapp. This came from CR and has been tested and working as you can see in the pictures. Ping with any questions.
  4. S

Modified Sergey's floppy controller for quad floppy support

Hello all, (Let me preface this first that kicad is new to me, I use diptrace normally) Due to the need to support multiple floppy drives for a 486 machine that I built and being unable to find any floppy controllers that actually support more than 2 drives or that properly support secondary...
  5. S

Tandy 1000SX + PII-151B + Hardware Mods = Almost working. Need input.

So I have a T1000SX, and a PII-151B. Yes, I know other people have worked on this, but i'm willing to mod what it takes even if i have to patch the Tandy BIOS. I've worked a bit with 'lowen' and we've made some hardware mods, but i'm still at an impass, so if anyone has any ideas, I'll take...
  6. S

WTB: DTK PII 151B Mini Micro

Found one thanks to Lowen.
  7. S

Post Moderation

I'm curious how long it will be until I have to stop waiting a week for my posts to show up due to moderation? :-) thanks
  8. S

hi

Just essentially reliving my 'childhood', working on an Atari 800XL again (got when i was 5-6), and a Tandy 1000SX (teenager). I work on servers on a daily basis, and these bring me back to enjoying working on computers again. (I guess because things are simpler with them?). Anyways. Hope to...
Back