• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Klyball

British Columbia WD1001-05/55

As the Title States WD1000 might also work Thanks
  2. Klyball

Grid Server

Here are a couple pics of the GRiD Server with the Diagnostic terminal and a Remote terminal attached
  3. Klyball

Trantor Bootdisk fo a Osborne 1

I acquired a Trantor dive for the Osborne 1 , But Google foo has turned up very little info . It plugs into the gpib connector on the Osborne , from my brief research it looks like the IEEE-488 code is in the rom, so i assume a modified boot disk was probably supplied with the drive. Does any...
  4. Klyball

Wanted interphase Maverick smd controller

As the tile says , or similar smd controller for isa bus
  5. Klyball

486/5X86 SBC Ver:GC Bios

Looking for a bios for a 486/5X86 SBC Ver:GC or GB , these boards are out there ,at one point i stripped it but need to try and resurrect it. i did find a bios from a different board that kinda works but would like to get the original back in it.
  6. Klyball

My Collection

Was reorganizing a while back and set up the grids
  7. Klyball

Some success with a age old GRiD problem

8. Klyball

Software Search

I will start of the forum with a request for the elusive grid server software disks, I would really like to put this thing online before i bite the dust. I know of the disks that were on the yahoo grid group, but they were missing the all important utilities disk 2 , but worse than that they...
  9. Klyball

Terminal Find

Well I'm on a roll, picked up another terminal off craigslist by chance. checked it over and fired it up and no smoke, seems to be fine. this seems to be a rare one I think, Control Data CC6A9,
  10. Klyball

Terminal Find

Was looking for a crt monitor at a swap meet over the weekend and found one but it was attached to a amateur radio communications terminal so I had to take the set. It turns out it can be used as serial terminal. and in addition to the ham radio part it has a built-in word processor ,printer...
  11. Klyball

Z80 for heathkit h8

I'm looking for a schematic for a z80 board for a h8 system,I know there is a couple of boards but can't seem to find any schematics. Thanks
  12. Klyball

help on troubleshooting multi board multi processor system

I am finally getting around to tackle my grid server unit, and could use some advice on trouble shooting one of the boards. its a 3 board system ,a diagnostic board with a 8031 micro controller , a file server board with 80186 , and a com server board with a 80186 as far as i can tell there are...
  13. Klyball

Altair 8800 power supply photos

Does anyone have have any photo's of the top and bottom of the original power supply board? Thanks
  14. Klyball

Hello from Surrey B.C.

I have been reading the forum here for a while and posted a few times, and would like to say hello all. I find the info and discussions on this forum fantastic and look forward to learning and sharing my experiences. I collect mostly OSI and Grid but have a kaypro and osborne with a hp 3000 in...
  15. Klyball

Tandon tm-502 mfm hard drive

Can and how do heads go bad, i have a drive with bad heads i believe. I have 2 tm-502's 1 good and 1 bad and would like to get the data from the bad one. I'm thinking of trying a head swap but would like to confirm that this is the only solution. i have placed the logic board from the bad drive...
  16. Klyball

Kaypro II power supply repair

I'm trying to repair a cal DC power supply and am hoping to verify some components , before troubleshooting further . supply would blow fuse on power up, looked to be a bad Q1 and Q2 Q1 was marked j31007 with makes sense to be a mje13007 Q2 is marked U30 , it is more then likely a cal dc part...
  17. Klyball

SuperBoard II to build or not to build?

I have a superboard II complete kit , Should I keep it this way or build it, What would you do...
Back