• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

SoCal Vintage Computer Gaming Group @ Lost Levels Arcade March 7th 2020

AND WE'RE BACKS!! Back for our second SCVCGG meet at Lost Levels Arcade in Claremont!! We had such a great time at our first meet that our second one will be bigger and better! We hope you can make it!! List of computers will be posted the closer we get to the event but you can bet on the...
  2. S

XEBEC SASI Card for Apple II

Hello, I have xebec SASI card with the external connector for sale. It is untested as I dont have a hard drive to test it with. Appears to be in good physical condition. I'm asking $25 dollars plus shipping. I'll probably put it in a small flat rate box, so shipping is around 9 bucks to the...
  3. S

FS: Gravis Ultrasound PnP v1.0

Selling my Gravis Ultrasound PnP v1.0. It comes with, I believe 2mb tam installed in SIMMs. I am selling the bare card with no packaging or software. Software can be found on the Vogons driver library. I am located in California. The card is tested and working . Asking $250 shipped.
  4. S

Apple ][ Graphics Cards

Ive searched quite a bit on this but curious if there were ever any graphics cards released for apple IIs that enhanced the graphics capabilities of the machine? Ive searched but came up empty and attribute this to how tightly the hardware was integrated. So were there ever any graphics...
  5. S

Possible to convert a 12V DRAM A/// to a 5V?

I have a early A/// with the 12v memory chips and I am suspecting there might be a problem with the memory. I have a line on a 5v memory board. Is it possible to convert the machine??
  6. S

WTB: IBM CGA Card

Hello, looking to buy a IBM CGA card. Located in LA. Not looking to spend too much if at all possible! Also if anyone is local and has a 5153 or 5154 (gasp) display, I'd be interested as well!
  7. S

Dauphin Orasis Tablet, missing power supply

So not too long ago I bought a Dauphin Orasis tablet, after about 3 years of searching. The trouble is that it does not come with a power supply and while I have determined the barrel connector is center positive, I have no idea what the voltage requirements might be for this thing. I did try...
  8. S

386 boards for sale

So I have a few 386 boards for sale. 1 - 386-25 board with a Chips and Tech chipset, also is rocking a 66mhz crystal. Has cache but I'm honestly too lazy to boot it to see how much but it has 8x61C64 chips. I would assume 64. No battery leakage or damage supports 30 pin simms - Asking $40 +...
  9. S

Apple III Troubleshooting

So I picked up an Apple III today, serial number is in the 30k's. When I tested it at the buyer's house, when I first turned it on, the picture was jumbled (due to bad NTSC signal), so i Re-seated the connector and it booted up to the memory diagnostic, but I didnt let it run all the way and...
  10. S

Hotels for VCF West?

Is there an official recommended hotel or one that most of the vcf guys stay at? Looking to book a hotel soon so we don't get priced out
  11. S

Dauphin DTR-II

I have a non working Dauphin DTR-II that I'm thinking about parting ways with. From what I understand, only 150-200 of these were made before Dauphin declared bankrupcy It's a pentium 233 "tablet" that has an attachable floppy drive. It's in pretty rough shape. When I got it, it had a broken...
  12. S

FS Samsung Q1 UMPC

Selling my Samsung Q1 UMPC, its a little newer than most stuff on here but still an oddball from a dead form factor. This one is maxed out on memory, 2gb and processor. I think it was a 1.33ghz Core Solo. Still in great shape. Comes with Case, stylus and adapter. Windows 7 is installed. Im...
  13. S

IIGS with SCSI card and drive

Hey all, I got a nice rom 3 IIGS from craigslist not too long ago, has the standard apple II scsi card and a hard drive, i believe the drive is a micronet. Anyway, I havent ever used a hard drive with the apple II, the system came with disks but not the GS/OS disks.. My questions: 1. Is...
  14. S

RS/6000 7011-250 - What can I do?

I have a Old IBM RS/6000 7011-250. It has I think AIX on it, but no monitor connection, I can get output on a serial connection, but I dont know the system password to get in. I want to be able to use the machine with a monitor, but dont know what kind of video card to get? the last time i...
  15. S

Help me troubleshoot this IIGS

Hey everyone, just picked up a IIGS, it is cosmetically in pretty good condition and came with an echo card and a hard drive. I cleaned it up, and went to turn it on and nothing happens. The power LED flashes for a second, then nothing happens. When I turn it off, a second or two later I hear a...
  16. S

WTB: Power supply for commodore 128

looking for a working condition 110v commodore 128 power supply!
  17. S

Wtb: Sb awe32

please delete
  18. S

Another dead Amiga 1000

So along with the dead 3000 that Im trying to ressurect, I also have a 1000 that im trying to ressurect. Does the usual stuff, turn it on, screen flickers for a second, stays black, never changes. The Panel LED stays on solid, never flashes. The keyboard LED flashes once on startup and that's...
  19. S

Amiga 3000, Dead? Please dont say so :(

I recently acquired an Amiga 3000. The guy I bought it from told me the battery damage was pretty extensive. The pictures below are more or less how I got the box. I just cleaned the corrosion off, but the top layers of the board had already flaked away by the time I got to it. It looks like...
  20. S

Deskstation Raptor 3 Repair Story - Anyone heard of these things?

The last few weeks have been great for my hoarding lifestyle. I scored many computers, one of them being a Deskstation Technologies Raptor 3. It is a DEC Alpha 21164 workstation, assuming it has some custom chips to allow rendering. The crazy thing is it runs Windows NT for DEC Alpha. This thing...
Back