• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

North Dallas Area Retro Computing Group (Organization) Discussions

I thought we better open a proper thread for this organization. I'll open with a suggestion VCF member "68K" and I discussed last night in IRC chat. On August 1-2, (Saturday and Sunday) from 9AM to 6PM there is a "retro-gamer" event in Plano TX; it might be a good event for the North Dallas...
  2. J

Oregon Osborne I Restoration:

Message thread moved back to Charrisa's.
  3. J

Tandy 4000 Documentation

I've been looking around the vintage computer archives now for almost 6 months and one thing I've noticed is that their is not too much information on the Tandy 4000... at least that I've found. As this is the Tandy/Radio Shack forum, hopefully you all know better sources for this type of...
  4. J

Interests and Collection:

Interests: =================== (01) Designing a eZ80 system to run 256 64K pages multi-tasking (02) Designing Solid State Drive for non-PCs below using Floppy interface. (03) Designing a non-PC interface to modern peripherals via the floppy disk interface Collection: =================== (01)...
  5. J

Cyberautobiography: S-100s

Early S-100: My First Computer's Evolution I planned to buy an Altair or Imsai in early 1977 but as I did product research the Cromemco product seemed better. After buying an 8K memory card (4Mhz capable) on sale for $228, I bought a Z-2 chassis kit with their 4Mhz ZPU for about $650?. I wanted...
Back