• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. G

Geoff Graham's Ascii video terminal - Revised PCB

Geoff Graham released an inexpensive video terminal design in 2014. As some may remember I organized a group purchase of PCB's and parts for construction. Unfortunately the original design only had TTL serial output and it was necessary to add external drivers for RS232 levels. Several others...
  2. G

Reproduction Altair 4 Slot Backplane available (Altair and Imsai CPU cards too)

I have a reproduction of the original Altair 4 slot backplane now available. I have them listed on Ebay, but also can sell directly at a bit lower cost, please see my website at http://www.the-planet.org It can be used to re-create an Altair 8800A system, to extend an original system or for...
  3. G

Wtb: CGA, EGA

Looking for a few inexpensive 8 bit, short card ISA CGA and EGA adapters. No name clones are fine as long as they are functional. Thanks!
  4. G

Reproduction 8080A CPU boards for the IMSAI and Altair are now available for shipping

Reproduction 8080A CPU boards for the IMSAI and Altair are now available for shipping. Glitch is also planning to offer parts kits for both boards. First, a special thanks to the generous assistance of Santo Nucifora (who loaned me a blank Altair 8800 CPU board) Glitch (who cleaned up gerber...
  5. G

WTB: 30 pin SIMM

I could use 4 - 8 30 pin SIMM, either 1mx9 or 4mx9, 70ns or less. For an old 80386DX motherboard. Anyone have a few they'd like to sell. I'd prefer at least 4 that "match" Thanks!
  6. G

SWTPC: SS-50 Motherboard - who made this?

I picked up this backplane/motherboard off of Ebay, but there is no indication of the manufacturer. Also 2 IC's are missing. Any idea of the manufacturer, or any documentation would be very appreciated. I can get better pictures if needed. Thanks!
  7. G

S-100 8086 CPU Boards Available

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/8086%20Board/8086%20CPU%20Board.htm The last batch of V2a 8086 CPU boards ran out a few months ago, so I had another batch fabricated. Anyone interested in one please let me know. - Gary
  8. G

Texas Instruments 99/4A unopened

I picked up a TI 99/4A this past weekend, but it's not normally something I would collect. This one seemed too nice to pass up on. Although the box is damaged (looks like water damage to rear) the computer itself is sealed in the original plastic - never unwrapped or used and appears mint...
  9. G

WTB: S-100 Boards etc

Interested in completing a few S-100 systems Particularly would like to find: CompuPro Disk 1A CompuPro Mdrive/H Also other stuff by Digital Research Computers, Jade, Computime etc. I could also use another backplane/case. I wouldn't complain about an Altair or Imsai either :) Thanks!
  10. G

WTB: Ohio Scientific CPU board

I have my C2-4P that I purchased back in around 1977 - unfortunately during a long period of storage it had significant mouse damage. I have the video board and power supply working but the damage to the CPU board was more significant. I'd love to find a 502 or similar CPU board so I can get...
  11. G

Wanted: ISA 8 bit MFM hard drive controller (IBM PC)

I'm looking for an inexpensive ISA 8 bit MFM hard drive controller in working condition for an IBM PC (5150). My purpose will be to check out David Gesswein MFM drive emulator before I try installing it into some vintage equipment, and also to test a few of the MFM drives I still have lying...
  12. G

Wanted: 80286 Heatsink (see picture)

I'm looking for the top plate/heatsink for a 80286 LLC as in the picture below. I need it to restore a Macrotech Z80/286 S-100 system. The original socket is a Textool/3M 268-5400 If I can't locate the correct heatsink, even a flat plate from the same type of socket would be better than...
  13. G

Time to come out of the shadows....

I've been playing with microcomputers since the 1970's, and have a modest collection including Intellec-4, Imsai, Godbout, OSI, Kim, Sym, PDP11 etc. Mostly playing with S-100, and retro-computers these days. Trying to send PM's to some folks, but don't seem to have appropriate permissions...
  14. G

CompuPro wanted

I'm looking for a few CompuPro boards to complete a system: CompuPro Disk 1A CompuPro Mdrive/H CompuPro Interfacer 3/4 Happy to swap for other CompuPro boards or purchase outright. Thanks! - Gary
Back