• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. G

unidentyfied Board

I 've got an ISA 8 bit board wich seems to be an EGA Graphic Adapter but I'm not shure. On to the Board is printed " W26361-D518-Z4-01-5 BAMAO S26361-D518 GS2. " I was looking on Stason.ORG but no identyfication. I am almost shure there will be no reply, but hope dies last. Maybe somebody...
  2. G

HP Vectra 486/ VL Computer

Hi, I've recently purchased a HP Vectra 486/ VL Computer. The Comp. is working so far. I am looking for a manual, but even in the Stason.org I could not find a description or manual regarding that MB. does some can help ? BRG Joachim
  3. G

search 4 Manual

Hi, I've got an alltronic 486 DX - 2 M-Board. The Jumpers are missing and also the manual. Does somebody can help ? Thks in adv. Jo
  4. G

Interrupt($33) on mice & different functions

I am programming in Turbo pascal 3.02 By trial and error I was successful to get the mouse on an off the screen by intr($33), but I am still unable to ask by Interrupt if mousebuttons are pushed. I do not have any documentation about the different funtions on Interupt 51 or hex $33 and in the...
  5. G

Asking the mouse buttons

I am programming in Turbo pascal 3.02 By trial and error I was successful to get the mouse on an off the screen by intr($33), but I am still unable to ask by Interrupt if mousebuttons are pushed. I do not have any documentation about the different funtions on Interupt 51 or hex $33 and the...
  6. G

Mouse on & Off on TP 3

Hello and a happy new year. I try to get the mouse on the Screen in Text Mode on TP 3.02. I have some hints with TP 5 but as you know TP 3 does not know units as DOS; Mouse; ect. and Orders as GetInrVec is as unknown as the variable Word (Two Bytes) for the Segment and the Offset. Using...
  7. G

FIC motherboard 486 GVT-2

Hi, I got a 486 M.B. GVT-2. As I tried to start it the board showed nothing, even the post code card didn't, only that there is power. I found out that there is a chip missing. That is the GAL 16 V8 B chip. manufacturer Lattice half conductors. My question is: Is that chip absolutly necessary...
  8. G

FIC 486-GVT-2 Main Board

Hi, I got a 486 M.B. GVT-2. As I tried to start it the board showed nothing, even the post code card didn't, only that there is power. I found out that there is a chip missing. That is the GAL 16 V8 B chip. manufacturer Lattice half conductors. My question is: Is that chip absolutly necessary...
  9. G

AN87C196KC Micro Controller

I have an AN87C196KC Micro Controller Manufactored by Rochester electronics in 1988, probably for INTEL to let if anybody is interested. I don't know of what use it was BRG Joachim
  10. G

I finally gave in and joined!

Nice to see you in this Forum, I also was looking at your site on Facebook very interesting. Bootable version's of IBM compatible Disk Operation Systems I found with Google in the web free for download. 5.25" Diskettes I'm searching myself. In the Moment I have two machines running, a Plantron...
  11. G

486 Motherboard

Hi Folks, B'cause my Mobo was scrap I'm looking for a 486 Motherboard. Found one in the marketplace but it could'nt be shipped. I assume cause I'm living in Germany. If someone has such aboard. I'm intrested BRG Joachim
  12. G

color mode on Turbo Pascal 3.0

Hi Folks I am programming with Turbo Pascal 3.0 in MS/DOS 6.2 and I try to bring Color into it. I am working with Interrupt Requests. I have a western digital VGA Card so I choose Interrupt 10h Function 00 to select Video mode 18. Every Thing works fine, except the Cursor. I am working on page...
  13. G

color mode & cursor

Hi Turbo Pascal Enthusiast's I am programming with Turbo Pascal 3.0 in MS/DOS 6.2 and I try to bring Color into it. I am working with Interrupt Requests. I have a western digital VGA Card so I choose Interrupt 10h Function 00 to select Video mode 18. Every Thing works fine, except the Cursor. I...
  14. G

When does a computer become "Vintage?"

15. G

VESA LB Motherboars does not come to live

Hi Folks I try to bring a M-Board back to live from which I assume it is a VL-M-Board: HOT-419DZ (REV 3) The Problem is that way, that the board don't pass the Power On Self Test. I did insert an omni POST Card and it tells me Step 04 Postcode passed stop at 05 : "Soft reset / power on...
  16. G

486 Vesa Board

Hi Folks I try to bring a M-Board back to live from which I assume it is a Pogostemon VL-M-Board HOT-419DZ (REV 3) The Problem is that way, that the board don't pass the Power On Self Test. I did insert an omni POST Card and it tells me Step 04 Postcode passed stop at 05 : "Soft reset /...
  17. G

Plantron 286 Computer

Hi Folks, I did disassemble the Plantron 286 and shot some pics of the Mainboard. I'm still looking for a Manual but if somebody could spare a Co-Processor I would be grateful. best regards Joe
  18. G

Plantron 286 Computer

Hi Folks, I am looking for a Manual of a Plantron 286 Mainboard. The Bios is manufactored by American Megatrends released at July 1987. Somebody can help? best regards Joe
Back