• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Intermittent CBM 8032 Power on Issue

Hello everyone, I'm looking for some opinions as to the cause of an intermittent issue I am having with an 8032 machine. Most of the time when I power on the machine it does so the normal way, but occasionally it doesn't, with either a dark screen or bright raster dot which fades away. Any...
  2. M

4032 FAT-40 to 8032 Conversion Info

Hello everyone! I am looking for info describing how to do the conversion from a "FAT-40" to 8032. Universal Dynamic Pet board assembly #8032090. I found some links in older threads but they are no longer valid.
  3. M

ROMulator Switches

So I have built the ROMulator kit and found instructions on GitHub for a 4 switch version but mine has 8 switches. Where can I find information on this configuration?
  4. M

SuperPET 64k RAM Expansion DIMM Troubleshooting

Hello everyone, I am attempting to resolve an issue with the upper 64k ram in my SuperPET. I have a Basic program that cycles (slowly) through the banks to identify the bit(s) and bank(s) at fault. I am currently unable to determine how the banks map to the physical array of 32 2k memory dimms...
  5. M

8032 64K Expansion RAM

Hello Everyone! I am working to bring my 64K board back from the dead and need to fins a schematic if that exists anywhere. I can identify many of the components but not all. Thanks in advance for any help. This forum has been a tremendous help in getting my 8050 back into operation!
  6. M

Seeking 8050 Troubleshooting Advice

Hello and thanks for reading. I have recently resurrected my SuperPET and now would love to get my 8050 working again. The drive powers up with the correct light flash sequence. When I access the floppy drive, the disk spins and the access light flashes green/red several times followed by the...
Back