• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. G

Texas WTB: Cyrix MII-333GP

Looking for a Cyrix MII-333GP for a reasonable price in working condition with no bent pins. Would also consider a 366GP or a 400GP, but those are probably a bit out of my price range. No ebay listings please. Too many gold digging scrappers hawking up untested destroyed garbage with...
  2. G

Texas IBM MCA Token Ring card 74F8653

I picked this card up in a small lot of stuff. It doesn't look to have ever been opened, still in a sealed antistatic bag. I have no way of testing this card since I don't own any MicroChannel systems, so it's being sold as-is. $25 OBO plus shipping to the lower 48 in a USPS medium flat rate...
  3. G

Texas PowerMac G5 Partout

I'm parting out my old G5 nicknamed "legs" due to logic board failure. All parts of the machine are available, except for the RAM and case itself because it's missing its legs and is too big and expensive to ship. Anything not taken will be recycled along with the case. This is the DP 2.0 GHz...
  4. G

Texas Early 2006 Apple iMac (A1174)

Customer gave me this machine to recycle because the hard drive is dead. The drive was removed and the inside was cleaned out of dust. Someone had been in here before me and tore up the RF shielding paper. The drive temp sensor and mounting hardware were removed from the old drive and will be...
  5. G

Texas Optiplex GX100 - Free

Optiplex GX100 free to a good home, you pay shipping to lower 48. Specs are in the 3rd picture above. Comes with a SB Live! sound card, does not have a hard drive. I can toss one in if you want one.
  6. G

Texas Gateway Essential 667 - Free

Accidentally posted this on the OT forum awhile back. This machine came in a lot with several other machines. I restored it to working order and installed Windows 98 SE on it. The only issue it has is the top PCI slot doesn't work because of some corrosion. The other slots work fine...
  7. G

Gateway Essential 667

This machine came from a lot of machines I picked up several months back. Looking to pass it on to a good home. I gave this computer a good bit of TLC because it had rodents in it at one time, which is what the black paint is. The whole computer was disassembled and cleaned, and the rusted...
  8. G

Looking for early Intel 82801 audio driver

I recently acquired a small lot of older PIII systems and I'm currently trying to bring the worst one in the lot back from the grave. The machine in question is a Gateway Essential 667 and it uses some custom OEM Intel Desktop Board called a WL810E or code named "Willow Springs 2". Anyway, it...
  9. G

Wanted: ISA Multi I/O card

I have a strange 386 motherboard with an IBM 486SLC2 @ 50/66 MHz, and I need a multi I/O card for it with at minimum IDE, Floppy and one serial port. I do currently have an ISA multi I/O card, but it doesn't like the speed the ISA bus is running at. I have two BIOS chips for the board, the...
  10. G

GA-7VKMLS Rev 3.0 Socket A Motherboard

I have one of these up for grabs. I've tested it with a basic Windows XP install and some old games and it works fine. https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-7VKMLS-rev-3x-4x#ov It comes with an Athlon XP 1700+ and 512 MB of PC-133 RAM. The original box, manual, driver CD and I/O shield are...
  11. G

Apple AAUI Dongle M0437 & Adaptec MiniSCSI Plus

I have one AAUI to RJ-45 M0437 dongle. Untested, as is, don't have a Mac with AAUI to test it. Came in a lot of other things. $20 + shipping to CONUS only. Also have one Adaptec MiniSCSI Plus. Parallel port SCSI adapter, comes with the original box, manual and cables. Driver disks are missing...
  12. G

Dell VM1 12" Monochrome CRT monitor (VGA)

This monitor has been in my horde for something like 25 years. I don't remember how I acquired it, just looking to pass it on to someone that can use it. The monitor does have a few age related issues, as it is 30 years old. The picture is a bit "soft" and also a bit dark. There is no burn-in...
  13. G

Dell Latitude C400 & Accessories

Listing this one last time before its off to the recycler. System Specs: CPU: Pentium III-M 1000 MHz RAM: 640 MB HDD: 30 GB OS: Windows XP with Windows 2000 COA on bottom System does NOT have a working battery. The battery has been disassembled and the cells removed because all were dead...
  14. G

BIOS corruption weirdness

Not exactly vintage, but I have an old ECS P4VMM2 v8.1 motherboard which had a weird BIOS mishap that lead to it getting corrupt. I was doing a BIOS backup in the BIOS flashing program for the board, and it locked up completely. No problem I thought, I had seen it happen before and rebooted to...
  15. G

Macintosh SE FDHD logic board schematic?

Is there a schematic for the Mac SE logic board out there somewhere? I think I've traced the system instability to some problems on the logic board, but the traces I'm examining disappear inside the board and I have no idea where they go.
  16. G

Dell Dimension 4600C

I'm trying to downsize my horde, and this machine needs to go. It was given to me sometime back with a number of faults that prevented it from powering on, but I've since gone through it and fixed all of the problems it had (mainly the power supply was bad, but also bad RAM.) I made a few...
  17. G

Compact Macintosh Addon Bracket 805-0939-B NATD

I remember a few people over the years needing the addon slot bracket used on some compact Macintosh systems like the SE, SE/30 and Classic. Now that I have such a system, I thought it'd be good to create a 3D model of it so it can be reproduced with a 3D printer. The part number on my bracket...
  18. G

Mac SE FDHD floppy issues

So I bought a Mac SE FDHD from another member on this forum and it arrived mostly fine. It powered up and booted to the internal hard drive, which has System 6.0.8 and Finder 6.1.3 (IIRC). The CRT was a bit wonky and needed a bit of TLC, but that's another story. It's been 20+ years since I've...
  19. G

I-INC 28" monitor repair

So I bought an I-INC 28" monitor from a junk yard a few months ago for $20, and it worked great for about a month before it developed a fault (or it already had the fault and took that long to rear its head.) I figure I'd post about the repair process I did to get it working again. The fault...
  20. G

Evergreen 586 upgrade

I'm looking for an Evergreen 586 upgrade, basically it was an AM5x86-133 PQFP on an interposer with a few jumpers. Mine died decades ago from thermal death, and recently trying to fix it by replacing the CPU on the interposer made sure it would never work again (lifted pads everywhere.) I'd...
Back